GTA: CW got me thinking.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by PettingZoo, Mar 21, 2009.

Mar 21, 2009

GTA: CW got me thinking. by PettingZoo at 8:40 AM (741 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. PettingZoo
    OP

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    Hmm after playing a bit of GTA: CW I started to wonder if they are going to make other GTA games like this for the DS but focusing on the other gangs in Liberty City other that the Triads, such as the El Diablos, Russian Mobs and Jamacans. It's a bit early to think about this but do you think Rockstar are going to branch out the GTA franchise on Nintendo handhelds further than GTA 1 & 2, GTA Advance and GTA: CW

2. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    There's more than just GTA2 and CW on Nintendo systems. GTA1 was on the GBC as well, and there's GTA Advance as well. None of them besides CW are really any good, although some people did enjoy GTA Advance.

3. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Maybe if this sells well (what probably will happen), they will make another GTA game for the DS or maybe the DSi.
    But I am very glad that they finally made a GTA game on the DS, and I am sure we will see more GTA games now on Nintendo platforms.

4. PettingZoo
    OP

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    I forgot about them lol, only thought of GTA2 because I own it [​IMG]. *edits post*