Gaming GTA Chinatown wars save problem

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the rom from Xenophobia and it doesn't seem to be working once I turn it on it my r4. It will not let me create a save and when I click on it to play it tells me that there is no save and it can't work without it. What do I do????

deatharch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I won't tell you. There are LOADS of posts asking about this go to them. Go to the NDS release section and go look at the thread there.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
You need the patched rom or you need to patch it yourself.

It does work on R4 with 1.18 loader, you just need to patch the rom (some sites even offer the pre-patched rom for download). No need for ysmenu.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the best rom site for all your rom and piracy needs.
smile.gif

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thank you for the help everyone I went on google and searched gta cw pre patched rom and I found it once I find my usb I'll be playing lol

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gettogaara said:
well thank you for the help everyone I went on google and searched gta cw pre patched rom and I found it once I find my usb I'll be playing lol

Great, I'm sure Rockstar will create another game just like this with people showing so much support. Well done!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_