greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hanks6, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Hanks6
    OP

Hanks6 GBAtemp Regular

May 25, 2010
    hey everyone!

HaNks (my Nintendo alias) here :)

been posting in the 3DS forums recently but thought it time to put up a brief introduction.

first of all - thanks for everyone in the community for keeping these forums up to date with discussion and useful tools. I've researched various Wii/DS modding info on here in the past and found it to be invaluable. A real treasure trove of info.

Long time Nintendo gamer since the SNES days and still going strong into my mid-20's :D kind of inactive gaming wise, but the 3DS has brightened things up, along with the new Wii Zelda, amongst other things. Last time I really went at Nintendo games heavily was MKDS and a handful of Gamecube titles. The Wii has been a bit of a letdown all in all so I've drifted over into PC gaming - Steam etc in recent years.

Look forward to contributing what I can in terms of 3DS/Nintendo discussion and being a more active member of the community from now on.

HaNks :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice