Greetings

EyeZ

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
2,652
Trophies
0
XP
1,106
I've been lurking on your site for a while, found it very informative,

so I decided to join you, I hope i can fit in here, and help out where i can.

A big hello to all
 

EyeZ

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
2,652
Trophies
0
XP
1,106
thank you for the welcome message dean, tbh, i wasn't expecting any welcoming messages today

what with all the commotion with spirit tracks.
 

prowler

Sony
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
9,475
Trophies
2
Location
Ragol
XP
3,294
Country
Zimbabwe
Haha, its slowing dying the Zelda thread. Though it is taking up GBAtemp members time
tongue.gif
 

Domination

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
4,127
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Your Mum
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
315
Country
Senegal
Welcome, enjoy your stay here
smile.gif
And don't just go to the gaming sections, we have an awesome community here.

Beware of deanxxczx, he likes to stalk newbies and get their credit card passwords
Errr, aren't you glad we welcomed you? Dean sure is friendly eh?
tongue.gif
 

EyeZ

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
2,652
Trophies
0
XP
1,106
hya Dom, (hope it's ok to call you Dom), thank you also, i'm very pleased to be here, and play a part

in your great community, i hope the rest of your members are this friendly
 

rockstar99

Hi
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
7,372
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Toronto
XP
733
Country
Canada
Hey im Rockstar but everyone here calls me rocky you can too welcome to GBAtemp and dont talk to dommy hes known to send DS viruses to people thinking its a game fix but it acctually killls you ds.






jk dommy and dean are nice guys
 

Domination

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
4,127
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Your Mum
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
315
Country
Senegal
deanxxczx said:
dry.gif
don't listen to dommy.
Beware, because your English he will come and get you

Well, I'll be. I've never seen a greater insult in my life! How can you spout such nonsense in front of a newbie?!

I'm shocked you can go to this length to destroy my good image!
ohmy.gif
 

rockstar99

Hi
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
7,372
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Toronto
XP
733
Country
Canada
Domination said:
deanxxczx said:
dry.gif
don't listen to dommy.
Beware, because your English he will come and get you

Well, I'll be. I've never seen a greater insult in my life! How can you spout such nonsense in front of a newbie?!

I'm shocked you can go to this length to destroy my good image!
ohmy.gif
Look whos talking and but yeah you should Dommy has a craving for British men
 

Raika

uguu
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
4,858
Trophies
1
Age
29
Location
uguu
XP
309
Country
Rockstar said:
Domination said:
deanxxczx said:
dry.gif
don't listen to dommy.
Beware, because your English he will come and get you

Well, I'll be. I've never seen a greater insult in my life! How can you spout such nonsense in front of a newbie?!

I'm shocked you can go to this length to destroy my good image!
ohmy.gif
Look whos talking and but yeah you should Dommy has a craving for British men
STAY.AWAY.FROM.DOMMY.AT.ALL.COSTS.
 

rockstar99

Hi
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
7,372
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Toronto
XP
733
Country
Canada
Raika said:
Rockstar said:
Domination said:
deanxxczx said:
dry.gif
don't listen to dommy.
Beware, because your English he will come and get you

Well, I'll be. I've never seen a greater insult in my life! How can you spout such nonsense in front of a newbie?!

I'm shocked you can go to this length to destroy my good image!
ohmy.gif
Look whos talking and but yeah you should Dommy has a craving for British men
STAY.AWAY.FROM.DOMMY.AT.ALL.COSTS.
S.A.F.F.D.A.A.C.
 

Raika

uguu
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
4,858
Trophies
1
Age
29
Location
uguu
XP
309
Country
Rockstar said:
Raika said:
Rockstar said:
Domination said:
deanxxczx said:
dry.gif
don't listen to dommy.
Beware, because your English he will come and get you

Well, I'll be. I've never seen a greater insult in my life! How can you spout such nonsense in front of a newbie?!

I'm shocked you can go to this length to destroy my good image!
ohmy.gif
Look whos talking and but yeah you should Dommy has a craving for British men
STAY.AWAY.FROM.DOMMY.AT.ALL.COSTS.
S.A.F.F.D.A.A.C.
You have 1 extra F
 

rockstar99

Hi
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
7,372
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Toronto
XP
733
Country
Canada
Domination said:
THe 3 of them are the jokers of gbatemp, don't believe them. Their posts qualities are already that of jokers.

But I'll leave it up to your wise judgement.

tongue.gif
theres only one joker on this site and i forgot who...
hmmm his name starts with Dominatio... whats the last letter

@Raika:Thet F isnt extra
 

Raika

uguu
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
4,858
Trophies
1
Age
29
Location
uguu
XP
309
Country
Rockstar said:
Domination said:
THe 3 of them are the jokers of gbatemp, don't believe them. Their posts qualities are already that of jokers.

But I'll leave it up to your wise judgement.

tongue.gif
theres only one joker on this site and i forgot who...
hmmm his name starts with Dominatio... whats the last letter

@Raika:Thet F isnt extra
The last letter's N.
And yeah, Dommy's the freaking joker, he only knows how to suck up to British men.
 

EyeZ

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
2,652
Trophies
0
XP
1,106
lol, thanks guys, i can tell already i'm gonna enjoy this community here.

thanks again for the warm welcomes (and the chuckles)
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They haslve dedicated on board chips that aren't tweaked like x64/x32 afaik
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    but its a custom os for both of them
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    designed for only specific hardware
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    so you have to learn to emulate that specific hardware which isn't as easy as you'd think
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's a locked down Linux distro basically
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think the only custom hardware is to do with the SSD and a security chip
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Probably combined in one chip
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They place married security chips onto boards iirc
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn Frontier is offering 5Gbps now lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly can't recommend any of the big 3 this years I'd say buy a rog ally z1 if we're being honest
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Honestly after the PS3 and 360 I just went full PC
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every games basically cross platform they only have about 6 titles making it worth the $600 price tag
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Didn't see much need for a console, all the advantages have kind of disappeared
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    the ps3 used to support installing linux because the cpu was so powerful
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then the games are $70 and they want to reboot and refresh the same game every year
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The ps3 was always Linux they just found a way to make it open source
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I'm avoiding buying from the big 3 at all atm
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    At one point PC game pads where poorly supported, loading a game had setup, it was complicated. Now it's almost as easy as a console.
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    nintendo needs to up their game soon
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah even bt support for Xbox one controllers are just as easy as pairing
    +1
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    considering the steamdeck can emulate the switch (yikes) theres almost 0 reason to buy the switch apart from playing online and using cartridges
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Xinput and 360 dongles were a driver nightmare
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember having to manually put in drivers and what not
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah the 360 dongles sucked
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But the new Xbox pads? PIr it up and if a game supports it it just works
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But the new Xbox pads? PIr it up and if a game supports it it just works