Greetings all!

OldManToshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
Happy to be here! The name's Toshi, and am very happy to be here among you. I come here looking to learn, connect, and potentially help in return for assistance on my own ideas. When it comes to things I play, well I own a switch and am an avid Pokemon player and have been since the 90s and I have a PC where I play a myriad of games ranging from Fallout 4 to TMNT Shredders Revenge. I also love retro gaming and am fascinated with console game modding. And that is where many of my ideas stem from, is modding console games if it is at all possible, so please if I share an idea for something your familiar with don't hesitate to reach out to me! And like I said, if you're able to help me? In return I will do my upmost in whatever way I am able to help you with your projects.
Thanks and good night,
Toshi

Reactions: CoolMe

Nomu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the temp, it's funny you mention game modding here, I jest. On one hand I must admit, I'm trying to get to hit that 5-message landmark milestone so I can post links. I want to meaningfully contribute to certain threads of seen but I can't. On the other hand, I will also contribute here.

I actually had a conversation yesterday irl about game modding. It started with trying to explain to my work colleague that I will spend my weekend making DS forwarders and used the example of app icons on phones as a comparison and they asked if I would ever do game modding. It's been an idea for a long time, and you mentioned being a long-term Pokémon fan, I said to myself if I ever started game modding, I would learn by making and editing Pokémon roms. We then discussed where I see myself in terms of my ability to mod a game and to be honest, I feel like I'm at the tip of the iceberg but there's a whole lot more for me to learn. I've read around here and there, I believe if I tried, I'd have some success but because I can't say I'm confident with anything specific other than PhotoShop.

Anyways, waffle over, enjoy your stay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s