GREEN Screen With Waninkoko guide

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by nighdriss, Mar 28, 2009.

Mar 28, 2009
  1. nighdriss
    OP

Newcomer nighdriss Newbie

United States
    I followed Waninkoko 4.0 update guide @ LINKHERE
    How to install System Update 4.0 and keep all functions (including SD with hacked wads)

I used Wii Gator 3g and I get Green Screen When booting? what can I do to fix this?

V3 (Now added an alternative way for people that wish too keep all their IOS files tucha patched)
    What You'll Need:
    Homebrew Channel installed already
    IOS249 rev7 or 8 (CIOS) installed already (GUIDE HERE for 3.4/3.3 users if you need it)
    SD Card
    Waninkoko's 4.0 Updater (Method 2 only) HERE
    This .rar file DOWNLOAD (Contains IOS60 installer using IOS249 thanks to ppc_gba"no illegal files")
    Method 1: Updates all IOS files to newest. (for newer games)(Works on all region Wii's)
    Put the contents of the 4.0hacktools.rar file on the sd card.
    Open Homebrew Channel and run IOS60 installer, when it boots it will ask the following:
    "do you want to download and install IOS61?" SAY NO PRESS B
    "do you want to download and install IOS60?" SAY YES PRESS A
    "do you want to patch IOS60?" SAY YES PRESS A
    After it's installed IOS60 it'll ask:
    "do you want to download and install the newest shop channel?" SAY NO PRESS B.
    Restart Wii.
    You are done simply connect to the internet by doing a connection test and download 4.0 update.

I used Wii Gator 3g and i get Green Screen When booting? what can i do to fix this

"for the record I own the backup "pikmin", I have a 1yr that likes to push the eject button and plays with the disk cause the wife wont put pikmin away when shes done playing"

In advance thanks for your help:)