thelucap97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
I have two 3ds, because I wanted to have a non Custom Firmware 3ds i Updated my New 3ds XL to the latest firmware. I use Stickerhax as an entry point (Oot hax doesn't work). I Updated the homebrew app to 2.9 alpha but every time I want to use an app like JKSM, Save Manger, File Explorer it give me an error, a green screen, and the app stop working.
There are any solutions?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I have two 3ds, because I wanted to have a non Custom Firmware 3ds i Updated my New 3ds XL to the latest firmware. I use Stickerhax as an entry point (Oot hax doesn't work). I Updated the homebrew app to 2.9 alpha but every time I want to use an app like JKSM, Save Manger, File Explorer it give me an error, a green screen, and the app stop working.
There are any solutions?
Some Homebrew is not yet working on 11.4. They need to be individually updated to work. If you need them just restore your NAND backup or use 3Down(CTRTransfer 11.3) to get back to 11.3 where everything is working fine.

thelucap97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Some Homebrew is not yet working on 11.4. They need to be individually updated to work. If you need them just restore your NAND backup or use 3Down(CTRTransfer 11.3) to get back to 11.3 where everything is working fine.
My main use for the homebrew for that 3ds is save editing. Do you now some app that extract save file that work with that version?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My main use for the homebrew for that 3ds is save editing. Do you now some app that extract save file that work with that version?
Almost nothing works on 11.4, as most Homebrew apps lead to green screen as you know. Had you installed CFW on the non-CFW'd system, you could've had JKSM installed as a CIA to your Home Menu and could've avoided this issue.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I misread, you're referring to OFW 11.4. Yeah, nothing you can do there except wait for another kernel exploit to pop up for 11.4 or the release of SigHax. Why couldn't you use your CFW'd console to do your save editing needs?

thelucap97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh, I misread, you're referring to OFW 11.4. Yeah, nothing you can do there except wait for another kernel exploit to pop up for 11.4 or the release of SigHax. Why couldn't you use your CFW'd console to do your save editing needs?
I have some games installed in my New 3ds that doesn't have Custom Firmware. With cartridge game i could easily use the other 3ds but for example if I want to save edit Team Kirby Clash deluxe on my New 3ds without CFW i can not do it.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some games installed in my New 3ds that doesn't have Custom Firmware. With cartridge game i could easily use the other 3ds but for example if I want to save edit Team Kirby Clash deluxe on my New 3ds without CFW i can not do it.
Ah, gotcha. Well if/when there is a kernel exploit found for 11.4 I'd definitely take @KunoichiZ's advice and install CFW on the one without it. There's really no benefit to having a console on OFW, imo.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021