OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
EpWJaNA.png

Last year you might remember Green Man Gaming giving away Civ 4 and another game for free during the Golden Joystick awards when you voted for your favorite games, and this year they're doing it again!

GMG is giving away XCOM: Enemy Unknown keys when you vote on Golden Joystick, and when you set up an account on Playfire and link it to your Steam account.

1. Vote for your favourite games on the Golden Joystick site.
2. Sign up for Playfire account and link it to Steam, this will allow you to receive your verification email and game code.
3. Important: wait until voting finishes on October 23. Keys won't be sent out until then.
3. Sit back and plot the demise of the invading alien species.

The offer is available while stocks last, and you have to be 18 to enter. This is the 32nd annual Golden Joystick Awards, and they still hold the status as the biggest public-voted gaming award in the world. The GJ winners will be announced on October 24.

:arrow:Source

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing ever appeared for me to link my account to steam. I'm calling this a scam/spam right now!

EDIT: Nevermind it's the playfire account you have to link. But I don't see/understand what playfire has to do with the voting, they are a completely different company then joystick. So how does playfire now you voted or is the joystick part optional?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
EDIT: Nevermind it's the playfire account you have to link. But I don't see/understand what playfire has to do with the voting, they are a completely different company then joystick. So how does playfire now you voted or is the joystick part optional?
Playfire and Green Man Gaming merged back in 2012 so this is all handled by the same company.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So they'll probably go off the email used between the two, and then use the Steam account linked to Playfire?

This is what I am wondering, cause of the two sites, you only can link steam with playfire. And You have to sign up for CVG to vote for the joystick.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This is what I am wondering, cause of the two sites, you only can link steam with playfire. And You have to sign up for CVG to vote for the joystick.
Last year when they did this they gave you a Steam serial on Green Man Gaming after successfully linking your Steam account.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its bs that you have to go through 3 sites to get the game
I cant even get the key because it says there is something wrong with my steam account linking

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: