Green Hill Zone

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by SonicBlue77, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2009

Green Hill Zone by SonicBlue77 at 9:24 PM (860 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. SonicBlue77
    OP

Newcomer SonicBlue77 Newbie

United States
    Forum Url: http://thegreenhillzone.freesmfhosting.com...hp?action=forum
    Hello everyone. I'd like to interest you in joining my forum. I have already modified it to an extent and will be upgrading it every day if possible. At Green Hill Zone, we have about everything you would want from a forum. We have regular chat threads and boards. We have gaming for all of you gamers and game makers. We have sport conversation boards made and marked and also we have a computing section for the daily Joe! [​IMG]

We also have a smf genius....er....make that too(Weegee and Lemmy) that are helping me with the site and making it the best as it can be. They will be adding some pretty neat things. We already have a shout box and a total views module. THat's the the little things though. I will also be adding the arcade and getting up to 100 games for it to keep everyone amused.

There will be brawl/mario kart wii/smw ahcking/ etc contests made every month or two to endorse the fun and attention.

I hope to see some of you at our forum and that the forum lives on. Have a good day. [​IMG]

2. Crass

Member Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

United States
    Is Sonic related erotic fanfic/art allowed?

3. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    Well at the very least some newcomer advertising their own forums isnt.

4. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    I know this guy. Honestly, I thought you Weegee and Lemmy could have more sense than this. Signing up just to advertise is not a good thing. Especially at a site like this. See ya on the IRC. [​IMG]

And to crass, you're a strange furry if you like erotic pics of Sonic the Hedgehog.

~Werewolf

5. SonicBlue77
    OP

Newcomer SonicBlue77 Newbie

United States
    Midna, wut should I do? ShadowNinjaNick said to advertise here and I didn't know where to advertise. IK I could have in my sig but the thing is I wanted to explain the place and all.

Also, I am a newcomer at GBAtemp, yes. but jesus I didn't know that advertising was such a bad thing. Why don't you cut off my foot? `-`

Also, wut do you expect from me. holy crap guys a forum doesn't have to be like totally awesome to be fun and for you to have a good time. Only tightwobs would srsly think that. [​IMG]

6. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    You always used proper grammar over at smwc. Try it here.

The only place you can advertise on this site is in a signature. It says so in the rules you agreed to when you made this account. I can put your link in my signature if you need to. I usually like you. But loosen up. There's no advertising here. That's just how it is.

Also, we never said anything against your forum, or that it isn't "Totally awesome". We aren't tightwobs (wads?), we just like our rules here at GBAtemp.

7. MissingNo._

Member MissingNo._ aka MissingNoL

United States
    This site used some graphics, fonts, and menu styles from the Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 Forums (it is down right down, not sure why). Did you use these graphics without permission? Or are they online somewhere?

8. Zarcon

Former Staff Zarcon .:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.

Canada
    As others have pointed out, making a topic for the sole purpose of advertising your own forum is against the rules here.
    Feel free to put a link and banner in your signature and be an active member to get people to take notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.