Green Day!

Green0scar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't know it this has a topic, haven't been on in a while, But just wondering if their is any other fellow tempers who are Green Days Fans?

Anyway, Whats your Favorite Song?

Mine would have to be Jesus of Suburbia
Their are now world in this world that can explain what this song means to me, Helps me alot when I do my songs haha

Cant wait for May 15, New Album!!! yeakno
21st Century Breakdown!

This will be the first album of Green Day that I will live threw since I started listening to them.

Know your Enemy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsZDokrVAAo
Quality Sucks, but I cant find any others.

Lights out - B side
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFmIA7l6Mho

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Green Day had only one song I gave half a damn about.

"Time of your Life"

And it's better when anybody else sings it. (ie: ER)
rofl2.gif

Well, I kinda liked Dookie, many many years ago......but I learned that there are better things in life.....
I don't like the philosophy of the band, and so, I don't like them......
frown.gif

And they are not punk, no matter how many "rebellious" kids cry out that they are..

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
oh and know your enemy is so fucking weak...really these guys arent even trying now. They probs know its a poor song. They got way too political.

I used to be a big fan of them...still the best band ive seen live but american idiot was weak as.

Otherbands i like? Would be here forever.... some i can think of the top of my head:

Four year strong, anberlin, saves the day, say anything, millencolin, iwasacubscout, minus the bear, stars...etc etc

Tommy_T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
rofl2.gif

Well, I kinda liked Dookie, many many years ago......but I learned that there are better things in life.....
frown.gif

And they are not punk, no matter how many "rebellious" kids cry out that they are..

Exactly what I was gunna type, there is a time and a place for Green day and that was 15 years ago.

Edit:

QUOTE(Green0scar @ Apr 22 2009, 11:15 PM) ok, what's some other music you guys like?

If your talking about "Punk" music give me some Operation Ivy, Bad Brains or Decendents and many, many more...

Green0scar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tommy_T said:
Toni Plutonij said:
rofl2.gif

frown.gif

Exactly what I was gunna type, there is a time and a place for Green day and that was 15 years ago.

Edit:

QUOTE(Green0scar @ Apr 22 2009, 11:15 PM) ok, what's some other music you guys like?

If your talking about "Punk" music give me some Operation Ivy, Bad Brains or Decendents and many, many more...
Anything I guess.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well Ive got a bit of an odd taste in music, its hip hop of sorts but not the commercial stuff. I cant really describe it so heres a track for you to listen to.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/590447880fbcf853/

I know most of you probably wont like this, but meh.
glare.gif

Credit given to the creator of this, Shan51 from C-Central
yaypsp.gif

And just so you mods know, this isnt under any copyright laws, its a fan mix, the original artist gave his permission for mixes like this to be created and shared freely.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I rather liked their last album.
smile.gif
They only started playing "Know your Enemy" on the radio over here a few days ago, it hasn't won me over yet but I'm wondering if it'll grow on me. I'll give it a chance, music's been so rubbish for the past year or two it'd be awesome if this album turns out to be good. We shall see...

That being said, I haven't been able to get Kasabian's new one out of my head all evening. Maybe we'll get some good stuff this year after all
smile.gif
Whatever happened to Lostprophets, weren't they supposed to release one back in November?

Green0scar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Psyfira said:
I rather liked their last album.
smile.gif
They only started playing "Know your Enemy" on the radio over here a few days ago, it hasn't won me over yet but I'm wondering if it'll grow on me. I'll give it a chance, music's been so rubbish for the past year or two it'd be awesome if this album turns out to be good. We shall see...

That being said, I haven't been able to get Kasabian's new one out of my head all evening. Maybe we'll get some good stuff this year after all
smile.gif
Whatever happened to Lostprophets, weren't they supposed to release one back in November?
Yes! These past few year were full of shit music....Most of my fav bands are bringing out music this year...one of the best for me! haha

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Mr. Awesome/WackyNinja said:
it seems like most bands do go to shit right after there 1-3ed album
I don't think that's quite it; bands evolve creatively over time, so if you absolutely love their first album and expect more of the same then you won't always get it. It's just a question of when you discovered them and whether you move with them or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.