Hacking Gravity does not work

Holdercj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on NTSC wii, 4.0U with bootmii and using a usb loader to run the games(coverflow) I can't get madworld or gravity to work. Gravity seems to be a PAL only game so I patched it for USA and I patched the update. It still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

dun4cheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holdercj said:
I'm on NTSC wii, 4.0U with bootmii and using a usb loader to run the games(coverflow) I can't get madworld or gravity to work. Gravity seems to be a PAL only game so I patched it for USA and I patched the update. It still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Put a Wii game disc in the drive and then retry it. Some games require a disk in the drive. Doesn't matter which wii game, just try it.

Holdercj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game in drive didn't work. I have many ios's installed, but where do i find out what ios's this particular game needs?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
not an expert here only just scratched the surface with Wii modding .... but Already figured out to get Madworld working you need to install these IOS files installed ...

IOS38-64-v3609

IOS53-64-v4113

IOS55-64-v4633

Read everything you find here on this forum re loaders and modding and its ALL IN THERE!
smile.gif

sleestax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gravity (and Madworld) are both working on my 4.0E CIOSCORPed console. The NTSC version of Gravity works but the PAL version did NOT.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
He is using the USB loader, so no IOS installation is needed at all people, c'mon do a little research and you'll see that any loader hang on determinated IOS, like IOS249, so either the PAL game doesn't have NTSC video output and/or the .iso is corrupted, and MadWorld it is really corrupted, cause that game does have both video signal outputs..!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands