Gaming Gran Turismo Gameplay video

What do you think of the playable demo of GT at the last E3 show?

• Meh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good, has potential, but nothing to write home about

• Awesome. Best driving game on the show

• Total voters

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This definitely will be an awesome racing game.
Everything except for the Go! looks great. (God, that guys hands look SO cramped...)

Really looking forward to this game!

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
game looks good. i played gt3 alot on ps2, so im definitely going to try this. i am unsure, however, why sony's staff thought the psp go was a good idea though... unless they did something to make download speeds much faster on the psp, it will take like 2 days to download one game... not to mention the cramped hands that are sure to result.

sekeli69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
this looks very nice. do you know if old psp can run that? im going to sell mine dsi so im wondering shouldi wait till new psp or buy old one.

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
themuddaload said:
game looks good. i played gt3 alot on ps2, so im definitely going to try this. i am unsure, however, why sony's staff thought the psp go was a good idea though... unless they did something to make download speeds much faster on the psp, it will take like 2 days to download one game... not to mention the cramped hands that are sure to result.

Don't know what you are talking about :wtf:.

I downloaded Monster Hunter Freedom demo(Around 250MBs) from the PSN store to my Psp 3000 in about 4-5 minutes.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been waiting for this game since I bought my slim psp when they were released in Aus.

I was very pissed off when I heard they were stripping the custom tuning in game though.
Hmm 800 cars does sound good though.

Oh and by the way, why the hell does every sim racing game miss out on my car. Is it too hard to bloody put an r33 GTS-T into a game? They have R32 GTST and GTR, R33 GTR, R34 GTT and GTR. Where the hell is my car!!!???

Hopefully PD will redeem themselves by putting the car into this game.
unsure.gif

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cortador said:
themuddaload said:

Don't know what you are talking about :wtf:.

I downloaded Monster Hunter Freedom demo(Around 250MBs) from the PSN store to my Psp 3000 in about 4-5 minutes.
i exaggerated... but it is known that the psp can only download at ~40KB/s, even my parents slow-ass internet is like 160KB/s, and it takes more than an hour to d/l 1gb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: