gpsp adrenaline error

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by isoboy, Jun 18, 2017.

1. isoboy
    OP

isoboy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 23, 2016
    United States
    Nobody replied in the retroarch thread so here I go. I fired up my psp go and copied the old gpsp folder I was using back in 09 or whatever over to my vita. I Started adrenaline and the emulator and the game worked fine. Then I updated adrenaline and the emulator still loads but once the game has loaded the screen goes black and none of the buttons respond. I'll have to wait until it crashes and takes me back to the vita xmb. I googled it and found a later version of gpsp where someone comments about this issue being resolved but I've got the same problem. Can anyone shed some light on this? When it worked, the emulator itself ran butter smooth with no hiccups playing Minish Cap. Too bad the scaling only stretches and doesn't allow for integer scaling. Would've been excellent.

2. Primula

Primula GBAtemp Regular

Oct 3, 2016
    United States
    I say just reload a fresh copy of gpsp and transfer any saves and other config you have over and it should work. Broke a snes emu like that then reloaded a fresh one granted I also notice some "game.txt plugins" was messing with the loading too. So turn off plugin and test if not use a fresh copy.

3. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
  4. isoboy
    OP

isoboy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 23, 2016
    United States
    I did it and still the same error. C1-2858-3. Strange. I don't know if I can be bothered to try to fix it. Thanks anyways.