Hacking Got some serious problem with Gateway

Alex Huynh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/
i follow this guide here, transfer data and emunand , GW3D ver 11.0 to my new SD card, it work at the first time, i boot the gateway,it work ! then use FBI to install a legit CIA file of pokemon AS, then FBI freeze right when i finish, i reboot my 3ds, boot gateway again, but it didnt work, show the "Gateway" pics then black screen, try everything, re input the gateway, the SD card, didnt work. Here's what it look like when i transfer it, exact like the guide, i only forgot to adjust the partrition size at the first time.View attachment 55995

Last edited by Alex Huynh,

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
And here it goes again GW shittrain :/

Whatever, your problem is the corrupted cia installation. That's why GW is not booting. You have to remove the data manually. This would also happen on luma btw.

Look up the title Id of the game you installed. The last 7 characters of it is what you need.
Go to sd:/Nintendo 3DS/<random Id>/<random Id>/title/00040000/ and delete the folder with the gameid. E.g. The folder for mh4 eu would be 00126100.

Keep in mind if you use unlinked emunand you'll have two random ids in the Nintendo 3ds folder. Look in both for the game id.

Last edited by GothicIII,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And here it goes again GW shittrain :/
this shit train as you call it keeps people from buying and supporting a product made with stolen code, protects users from buying something they can get free, and educates others on the fact that gateway will intentionally brick systems because they "protect" what they steal. they were once the leaders in 3ds cfw, but like rxtools, gw is far outdated.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
sounds like you may have bought a fake SD card, verify its legitimacy with this tool
http://www.rmprepusb.com/documents/release-2-0

against popular beliefs luma does not fix all of the worlds problems and turn fake and/or corrupt SD cards into their full capacity or fix data corruption:rolleyes:

if the SD turns out to be genuine, then choose "format emunand" again from the GW menu, then use emunand tool to recover your old emunand from your old SD and inject it back to your now properly setup SD

Last edited by gamesquest1,

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
  • If anyone wants to use GW for any reason, that person bought the card and he can do it.
  • If you want to throw to the trash your GW card, you can do it.
  • The best option is using Luma with a button combo for launching Gateway when you want.
  • The official GW A9LH fork is bullshit.
  • Im saying this as a Gateway owner.
  • The .3DS support is cool.
  • The brickcode is bullshit.
this is much better.

Fixed.

Last edited by yacepi15, , Reason: typo fixes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/GmW7X4E.mp4