Gaming Got a little dilemma here

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK here's deal I currently have a 360 which after a good solid year and a half of it working its become a broken down POS.
I have repaired it it 3 times already only to have it RRoD on me after i repaired it 2 months later. Now the problem i have is I don't know what to do with it so i thought i would ask you guys your opinions on this.

So should i get it repaired and trade it in for the new 360 or repair it and go for the ps3 (shock!!)

What do you think? BTW (would have made this a poll question but i don't like polls very much)

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
So it's broken 4 times and you expect to be able to trade it in?. Face it, it's fucked. Throw it in the bin.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
try to trade it in and save up for a ps3
rolleyes.gif

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canook my friend. IF you have gamestops up there, or one of their alternatives if you trade in a RROD 360 they give you $30 trade in for a new one. That's what I did here in the US
(Oct 2009). Check it out.

Wynd

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wyndcrosser said:
Canook my friend. IF you have gamestops up there, or one of their alternatives if you trade in a RROD 360 they give you $30 trade in for a new one. That's what I did here in the US
(Oct 2009). Check it out.

Wynd

yes we do have gamestops up here but only difference is they are called ebgames even though they are the same company but i was thinking along the same lines but rather than trading in a RROD i would trade in a working but i dunno

to guy who said this:
QUOTESo it's broken 4 times and you expect to be able to trade it in?. Face it, it's fucked. Throw it in the bin.

now why in the hell would i do that? I wouldn't get anything back and i don't have enough money to go buy a new one. if there is a chance to trade in a repaired and working one or what that guy said to trade in a RROD one and get some value back for it id rather do that

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buy a new one on credit and swap out the case if u can and return it saying it red ringed and get ur money back... just make sure u keep the case in good condition

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
sanoblue said:
buy a new one on credit and swap out the case if u can and return it saying it red ringed and get ur money back... just make sure u keep the case in good condition
This - Recommeded
smile.gif

QUOTE(imshortandrad @ Aug 3 2010, 12:59 AM) I'd rather attempt to save up for a PS3 instead of a 3DS, tbh.
smile.gif
Or this. The big problem will be buying the games
tongue.gif
GL if u consider this option

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
trade in and get the new 360 (that's if you dnt mind loosing all your stuff on your HDD) or backup your most important data on USB's if you can (cross your fingers that the 360 doesn't die in the process)

my only reasonable suggestions.

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maz7006 said:
trade in and get the new 360 (that's if you dnt mind loosing all your stuff on your HDD) or backup your most important data on USB's if you can (cross your fingers that the 360 doesn't die in the process)

my only reasonable suggestions.

Well i am thinking of doing that but since i don't have any important data on my hdd to begin with so i would just clean it out and i believe its not gonna effect my gamerscore i have so far (hopefully)

but also by that same token i also thinking to trade it in for a ps3.

honestly i don't know what to do? i cant decide

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn auto bots not pissing oil at o' rileys