Hacking Got 2 backups working

bigianp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All games i've downloaded so far i have to patch to play else i get dvd error. So patch them as advised in above post. If dvd-r dont worry about booktype. Only for dvd+r. I burn at auto (will burn at dvd's max speed) and have no problems.

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the guide
smile.gif

Going To Try this & will post the results
smile.gif

Prawnmatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
blitzer320 said:
i believe that okami does not skip on .1 because in the beggining there are no fmv scenes but i can't explain star wars are you sure star wars was on .3? P.S. its djtaz
Regarding Okami: From memory the opening cinematic on .1 doesn't skip but the in-game fmv sequences were choppy as hell. Patched and 1:1 would not work on .3

Can OP (or anyone else) please confirm that in-game cinematics (e.g. after restoring a tree, a fmv would trigger showing the countryside having a flowergasm) are playing without stuttering?

I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Just like bigianp stated, I have also had to patch all of my ISO files to get them to work (If they are not patched I get the DVD Identify Error).

I have only had a problem with one game (Resident Evil 4 -NTSC) but that is just non-compatiable at the moment, so I had a buddy back up his PAL version for me.

So people that are new to backing up games and all that good stuff, just be sure to keep an eye on the Compatibility list. It can be found at the top of the Wii-Hacking forum or you can access it from Here

I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Prawnmatic - As I stated before, the in-game cut scenes do still lag. Tho I have not had any problems with the gameplay itself showing any signs of lag.

Added - Good Luck Fission, I hope it all works out for ya. If you still have any issues, PM me and I will figure out whats wrong and get you all setup. We will have you playing them backups yet, lol.

Sic-suicide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does this fix the Star wars unleashed game tho?
I cant even get it to work

could some one shed some light on how to do this?

And yes i followed the instructions

falcomainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know what you mean when you say "then i installed cios_fix wad,from the original zip v0.1 very bottom of this page and taz's signature", i have cios fix but what do i install it with?

Edit: should i install cios fix with wad manager, someone reply

Edit: how come no-one ever replies on here

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump because I want to run Okami. I read it but I'm not following. If Okami runs on .3 why do we have to install the first loader?

And I have to patch Okami before burning, then play on the .3? Can I just skip the .1 part?

darktehnub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have made any coasters I would hold on to them so you don't get spots on your table ...... seriously though , I tossed half my coasters , then I started keeping them, when I finally update to wii gators v3 about 80% of them coasters started working
smile.gif
only down side was a few stopped working , like starwars the force unleashed which workied under wani's v1

sav_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
the thing is: when I force ntsc, my screen goes smaller. I lose about 15% of the available screen. I'll see what gives and post it here, so others can benefit too
smile.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Just like bigianp stated, I have also had to patch all of my ISO files to get them to work (If they are not patched I get the DVD Identify Error).

sounds like only the 0.1 loader is working for you? ( it loads only patched games)

i would bet that is because of the IOS you have or do NOT have installed...

Try to load anytitle deleter...This will allow you too at least Look to see if you have IOS249 or IOS247 installed.... If you want to use BOTH 0.1 (patched and 0.3 loaders you have to have the right files installed in the right order...

SO...best bet...ERASE CIOS5, Cios249, Cios247, any CIOS you have installed ....then start from the first post and try again...IF y6ou do follow each step...i can tell you it will work...IT WORKS NICE FOR ME! i even have wario booting and no more heroes thanks to requiems fix
smile.gif
just read about and keep at it you will get it bud ;)take each step real slow thats what i do
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: