Gordon Freeman first adventure

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I admit I really like Half-Life. For those interested, the PS2 has the best version of the game (next to HL Source) and with Keyboard and Mouse support.
I keep playing and playing it, it seems like a long journey to the surface, how many hours does it take on average to finish it?

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Difficult to say really.. I remember getting to the level 'On the Rails' with the military... probably about halfway through the game there. Enjoyed the game up to that point, then it went down hill once I reached the alien world. If you manage to get to the alien world you will be closing in on the end. Haven't played it for a long time though. I preferred HL2, better overall.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
HL2 is better.. but HL is a great game..

Once you get to the alien world, it shouldn't take more then an hour to finish the game.. I don't remember well.. but the whole game shouldn't take more then 10 hours..

MajinGohan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Half Life is an excellent game, yeah. The part with the giant tentacle thingie-enemy that can mar you with a single strike is one of the most suspenseful experiences I´ve ever had in a video game. Just one lax moment, and you´re head crab food.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Need to confess that i never played hl1. Only hl2.
biggrin.gif

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
takes about 12-15 hours the first time around, depending on your skill. Im pretty good at FPSs and ive beaten it 3 times but its still takes me around ~8-10 hours to beat. its a very long FPS...

and TaMs...try HL1..you'll first be horribly turned off by the graphics but it'll be totally worth it at the end.

pubjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
I always enjoy the first half of half-life games, then get bored for the second half and struggle to finish.

Maybe that's why they call it half-life !
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good