Goozex.com

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Bloodgod, May 27, 2010.

1. Bloodgod
    OP

Bloodgod 嵐の王

Mar 25, 2007
    United States
    Anyone here with a goozex account that's been actively using it? I Just wanted to know a few things

-I get that I list the games I want to trade and if their is a match I go on a head and ship it to whom ever. After that is the mail print out they talk about mandatory (free?) or can I pick my own carrier?
    -If I pick my own carrier do they have an option to type in the tracking #?
    -Do you have to buy trade tokens or do they reset every month?

2. Forstride

Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Pittsburgh, PA
    1) I'm not 100% percent sure, but I'm pretty sure you can't pick your own carrier, and that the print-out is mandatory.
    2) See above.
    3) Yes, you have to buy more.

I've used Goozex for quite a few trades, and they go smooth. Just so you know, to get a game you want, you have to have points. You get points by trading games to people. You send a game someone requests that you put up for trade, you get points when they confirm they get it, you request a game within your point amount, you get that game if someone has it up for trade.

There is another good site I know called Swaptree for trading in case Goozex sounds sketchy to you, but they require you to pay for a shipping label (I think it's required) and I think a monthly fee (It's $2 IIRC). The good thing is that you are directly trading, and there are even multi-trade options, like you trade someone a game, they trade it to another person, and that person trades you your game. Like a cycle basically.

3. dragon574444

dragon574444 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    1. You can pick your own carrier, the print out is NOT mandatory. I always us USPS.
    2. Depends on the carrier.
    3. Yeah, they're a dollar each.

I use Goozex a lot for systems you can't really pirate on and such. I'm really glad they have retro games now.

4. Bloodgod
    OP

Bloodgod 嵐の王

Mar 25, 2007
    United States
    did the trade and request game already. Service is legit. Sent out Fallout 3 GOTY ed for PS3. recipient gave me positive reviews and I was awarded my points.

A week before I requested RockBand with the free 100 points and 3 free tokens I got years ago. While it came a bit later than I wanted, the game was received none the less.

down side is that it seems like new games don't come in as fast. Expect long wait times [​IMG] Over all I'm happy with it. Just need games to come in now. *RE5 Gold looking at you*

edit: as far as my original questions go. I decided to go with the optional print out. At $3.09, I really didn't care. Plus it was hassle free.

Edit 2. The print out is USPS priority mail(3-5days shipping, usually 3)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice