Google+ invites

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of yesterday there was a workaround where you could allow someone to create an account by sharing a post with them via email.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Urza said:
As of yesterday there was a workaround where you could allow someone to create an account by sharing a post with them via email.
Can you try this?

keine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see Google buy up Facebook then destroy it. The simultaneous cries of all the superficial people (bitches) of the world..lovely. If I had 50 billion, I would SO do this.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorta pleased Google are doing this. They are my fav company on the web atm and nearly everything I use are owned by them (chrome, gmail, youtube, google). I think by having it all owned by 1 company things integrate well.
Also, google seem to thing things better than most other companies, which is why I'm intrigued to see how this compares to Facebook.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
If google owned everything, it would be a monopoly. They could charge you 5 cents for each click in their websites and there's nothing you can do about it.
laugh.gif

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
If google owned everything, it would be a monopoly. They could charge you 5 cents for each click in their websites and there's nothing you can do about it.
laugh.gif
Well they are covering everything technological, one by one. I mean they have gmail, youtube, google+, google calendars, google docs, Chrome browser, Chrome OS (not finished), google smartphones, Picasa, all their search engines, and lots more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...