Tutorial  Updated

Google Drive Search

You can search for any type of files using this on Google (I believe that it shows you the most recent shared files)...

site:drive.google.com <file that you are trying to search>

i.e. If you type site:drive.google.com file type or file name a bunch of links will pop up. Google Search

*It might not be the files you are trying to look for, but it does work!!!*
It also works for anything else like pdf, docs, pictures or you can just type the file name.

*** You can also find more information about Google Search Operators in the link below ***
Reply by @osaka35 : *** This is known as Google Search Operators and you can see a full list here: https://ahrefs.com/blog/google-advanced-search-operators/ ***

Last edited by Helix22,

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
...bbbut what is this google thing??? I only heard about ecosia and duckduckgo, or did you meant „Googol“ as 10 to the power of 100?

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can search for any type of files using this on Google (I believe that it shows you the most recent shared files)...

site:drive.google.com <file that you are trying to search>

i.e. If you type site:drive.google.com file type or file name a bunch of links will pop up. Google Search

*It might not be the files you are trying to look for, but it does work!!!*
It also works for anything else like pdf, docs, pictures or you can just type the file name.
Quality advice. This is known as Google Search Operators and you can see a full list here: https://ahrefs.com/blog/google-advanced-search-operators/

Shooooould work for other search engines as well, not just google

This is a good specific-use case that I hadn't really thought about. Guess the fact my google drive is indexed in google if I have it set to public is something I probably should have realized...at least, I hope it has to be set to public/shared/etc :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality