candylicious

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hey all, do you know how there's a category of topics called: "Introduction"? Well, I think they should make one called "Goodbye". Because I won't be coming on temp for a long time now. I'll come around like 3 times a month. Recently, there was a topic about a guy who said: "I'm leaving because everyone hates me here so goodbye all". I'm leaving too. But he was wrong. No one hates him. It's just sometimes, people react negatively to everything a person says. And this site is full of those people. Swearing, lecturing, and more.... I'm sick of that. I have a request to all. Just stop, ok? Please. That's why we're here on GBAtemp. To help each other. It doesn't look like people do something called: "Help" anymore. It's like hatred is being spread by the second. That's why I want to leave, to a happier and safer forum. I'll only be around here for DS/DSi hacking. So...... Goodbye
cry.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
candylicious said:
Hey all, do you know how there's a category of topics called: "Introduction"? Well, I think they should make one called "Goodbye". Because I won't be coming on temp for a long time now. I'll come around like 3 times a month. Recently, there was a topic about a guy who said: "I'm leaving because everyone hates me here so goodbye all". I'm leaving too. But he was wrong. No one hates him. It's just sometimes, people react negatively to everything a person says. And this site is full of those people. Swearing, lecturing, and more.... I'm sick of that. I have a request to all. Just stop, ok? Please. That's why we're here on GBAtemp. To help each other. It doesn't look like people do something called: "Help" anymore. It's like hatred is being spread by the second. That's why I want to leave, to a happier and safer forum. I'll only be around here for DS/DSi hacking. So...... Goodbye
cry.gif
not really all members are like that. you have to live with it. in any site/forum you go, there will always be those type of people. this is the internet...everyone has the freedom to post want they want as long as it is not against the forum rules.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice job. Visiting a couple times a month with an account created yesterday is quite a feat. If you were just lurking before, would it have not been easier to stop coming on rather than sign up to say by to people who have no idea who you are.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
Nice job. Visiting a couple times a month with an account created yesterday is quite a feat. If you were just lurking before, would it have not been easier to stop coming on rather than sign up to say by to people who have no idea who you are.
lol. exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)