So I've been out of the loop regarding specs and developments recently, however my old XPS 720 is starting to fail me and I have a load of money to spend this summer. Been looking around a bit at logicalincrements.com and such but I'm not entirely sure how much I should spend (I would prefer not to go over ~£800). However seen a few of Originality's posts saying how we're in between phases right now so I don't know whether to wait it out (and how long this would be). Would I be better off buying a lower spec until something new is released? Needs: Gaming (new and old, obviously high settings would be nice) -No monitor, I have 2 x 1280x1024s on my desk right now. may upgrade in the future though. Not sure about audio card or not. I'm not a complete audiophile but the Creative SB x-fi I have at the moment gives some good extras such as crystallizer and virtual surround sound (I use headphones). Many thanks, Wizzerzak.