Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
is goldeneye also coming to DS?

according to Planet DS.DE

QUOTE said:
It appears that cheats the James Bond game "GoldenEye 007" still on the Nintendo DS, after it was branded as a remake of Wii-exclusive first place. On the homepage of the game is hiding at the bottom edge next to the Activation Wii logo and also the DS logo - is also among the game's information not yet registered an area with "NDS specified".

After the Nintendo press conference, it was assumed that the grand James Bond appears only shooter for Nintendo's home console - as well as Activation's press release speaks of a Exclusiveness for Wii. What information is now obsolete? We'll stay tuned, though our current handheld receives the license to kill!

SOURCE:
http://translate.google.de/translate?u=htt...l=&ie=UTF-8

& also if you look at the bottom of the offical page it shows Wii & DS logo.

SOURCE:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra..._G7HPTlvUMRSuSg

UPDATE:
CONFIRMED!!

OLD
Golden Eye: Rogue Agent

180046b.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_id=38492

NEW
James Bond: Goldeneye

181308brp.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_id=78177

my hopes
QUOTEhope it has better graphics than 1st DS golden eye.
wifi 6 or more players.
voice chat wifi.
single & multi card play.

Last edited by T3GZdev,

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
Wonderful... Another remake of an old game! Just what the DS needs!

Mind you, the multiplayer would be good and I suppose if you're gonna port anything, make sure it's the muts nuts like Goldeneye N64 was!

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it.
wink.gif

I remember when I was little, playing Golden Eye: Rouge Agent for the Gamecube, on multiplayer with one of my friends. I enjoyed sneaking up to them, and shooting them with a stun dart. xD I hope this new one is even better.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Its actually scaring the hell out of me that Goldeye would be made on current-DS.

I don't have faith in Activision's competence and intention to make a gold title capable of rivaling 1st-party-Nin10doh quality. Most of the 3D games on DS are just so ugly because developers cut alot of corners. Goldeneye, to alot of fanboys is "legendary." I just hope that its treated with VIP status during development. Theres just not any/that many quality titles on DS by Activision and I don't plan on seeing many more. I'm sure they took the lazy way and are building the game using Modern Warfare's engine.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Njrg said:
Its actually scaring the hell out of me that Goldeye would be made on current-DS.
Why? There already is one, why wouldn't they be able to make a second one? Although, it depends on
Njrg said:
Activision's competence and intention to make a gold title capable of rivaling 1st-party-Nin10doh quality.to decide whether the game will be great or not.

Njrg said:
I just hope that it'll be treated with VIP status during development.
It won't be. Believe me.

QUOTE(Njrg @ Jun 18 2010, 04:08 PM)
I'm sure they took the lazy way and are building the game using Modern Warfare's engine.
Probably, yes.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Njrg said:
Why? There already is one, why wouldn't they be able to make a second one? Although, it depends on
Njrg said:
Activision's competence and intention to make a gold title capable of rivaling 1st-party-Nin10doh quality.to decide whether the game will be great or not.

Njrg said:
I just hope that it'll be treated with VIP status during development.
It won't be. Believe me.

QUOTE(Njrg @ Jun 18 2010, 04:08 PM)
I'm sure they took the lazy way and are building the game using Modern Warfare's engine.
Probably, yes.

modern warfare mobilized?
they can make it look alot better if they made it DSi exclusive. or DS with DSi features, but instead of using the cam just use the enhanced cpu & ram.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality