Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
It's great, I hope it's controllable via buttons too, but...do you think that in the real game Djinnies will be helpless like that too? C'mon, it doesn't make sense! They are the essences of elements, how come they can't go and help themselves? If they can be used as an attacks/defense and other uses they have in battle, they surely could do something! Like the earth djinny could use an earth attack to free himself, the water one raise the water himself to get down and the air one could try wriggling around and stuff...
biggrin.gif

I seriously doubt the Djinn will be helpless like that. It was simply a gameplay demo. They were probably just there just because.

Also the game is definitely button controllable. He points it out in the video. You can also see that the psynergy quick commands are also registered to L and R, like the original games. The battle menus are also button based, as shown in the video.

I also doubt that the psynergies will be fully touchscreen based, as well. Take notice how you have to aim Matthew in the video by dragging along that circle around him. Then the fire only goes in a straight line. I'm willing to bet that you can control that by simply pressing left and right, and A to shoot the fire, or something.

All in all, I'm very excited. The game certainly looks like a Golden Sun game, when you look at it's graphical style. The 3D looks really good, and the gameplay is exactly like GS1&2.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The one thing I don't like about the new golden sun is the battle system. I like how the old one looked, it was so well laid out and it looked good (which kinda sorta 3D sprites in a 2D background). Now it just looks like any old Final Fantasy battle system.

abaddon41_80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just click the link and it is still there. There is a significant lack of any trace of Alex in the video. He better still be alive and I hope he is the main antagonist.

Wow, didn't realize how late to the topic I was.

Chaosliger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"This video contains content from Viacom, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

hate2.gif
wish i had got here before it got blocked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol