1. Ulttimaa

Ulttimaa GBAtemp Regular

United States

I seriously doubt the Djinn will be helpless like that. It was simply a gameplay demo. They were probably just there just because.

Also the game is definitely button controllable. He points it out in the video. You can also see that the psynergy quick commands are also registered to L and R, like the original games. The battle menus are also button based, as shown in the video.

I also doubt that the psynergies will be fully touchscreen based, as well. Take notice how you have to aim Matthew in the video by dragging along that circle around him. Then the fire only goes in a straight line. I'm willing to bet that you can control that by simply pressing left and right, and A to shoot the fire, or something.

All in all, I'm very excited. The game certainly looks like a Golden Sun game, when you look at it's graphical style. The 3D looks really good, and the gameplay is exactly like GS1&2.

2. princeEyeless

princeEyeless GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i can't wait for this one..woooohooo!!

3. DeltaBurnt

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    The one thing I don't like about the new golden sun is the battle system. I like how the old one looked, it was so well laid out and it looked good (which kinda sorta 3D sprites in a 2D background). Now it just looks like any old Final Fantasy battle system.

4. Velveteer

Velveteer GBAtemp Regular

The video seems to have been taken down. Shame.

5. abaddon41_80

abaddon41_80 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Just click the link and it is still there. There is a significant lack of any trace of Alex in the video. He better still be alive and I hope he is the main antagonist.

Wow, didn't realize how late to the topic I was.

6. Chaosliger

Chaosliger Member
    Newcomer

"This video contains content from Viacom, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

[​IMG] wish i had got here before it got blocked

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - footage, Golden, floor