Going to 3ds event today

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by thhorde, Mar 18, 2011.

Mar 18, 2011

Going to 3ds event today by thhorde at 4:23 PM (1,135 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. thhorde
    OP

Newcomer thhorde Advanced Member

Canada
    Like the title says, going to one today,, ill try to take a few pics. Nothing new, but still [​IMG]

2. Schlupi

Member Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniacâ„¢

United States
    Me too. I was gonna wait but I can't help it anymore. [​IMG]

I hope you enjoy it. I will try to take pics, will upload them as well.

3. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    I'm going today too. I was going to yesterday, but I injured my neck in the weight room. I have no camera, so I'll just post some impressions.

4. Skitty22

Newcomer Skitty22 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    my local one is on thursday through to sunday. i am going even though i will get my 3DS on friday

5. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    After I came home, I discussed the 3DS on IM. Those are my parts of the logs. The only thing I am truely disappointed by is what they had at the demo. Come on! Japan had Zelda and stuff!

6. heartgold

Member heartgold GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    @Midna

I've played zelda and it was breathtaking [​IMG] You didn't see a single pop-out effect oo I managed to see a few but I suppose some games don't have them.

7. KingVamp

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    That's a shame. I know you had good intentions, but you called her out so badly. [​IMG]

Good um... review. [​IMG]

8. ars25

Member ars25 I like tacos and pie

United States
    i went to the bust buy stations and this is what i think

my 3ds review

first of all the size was perfect for me same size as the lite i never thought it was a bother unlike other tempers here
    as for the stylis it was perfect as i'm a lefty [​IMG] the response time was perfect as for the 3d it was trublesome was kinda hard to get it adjust just couldn't find the sweet spot many people got dizzy at the max 3d effect me i played fine lasted 35 mins before the employ told me to take it easy so iwas taken off untill further notice [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] so in my thoghts i give it a 9.5/10

9. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    I guess some people have a harder time with the 3D than I did. It really must vary completely, person to person. I had no trouble staying in the sweet spot, adjusting to the 3D, adjusting out of the 3D, and had no aches or anything. Was all easy and painless. I guess you have to try it for your self.

Anyway, yeah. You reminded me of the stylus. The teliscopic bit is pretty awesome, and it's a good enough size, even for my big hands. But hey, I used the original DS stylus and thought it was good enough. it's on the left, which is weird. Maybe Nintendo thought that after years of being given the short end of everything, lefties could use even one small bonus. Weird design choice.

Still can't wait for Zelda.

10. ars25

Member ars25 I like tacos and pie

United States
    lol me too i found the sweet spot then thats when they booted me =p yeah i have big hands to and the stylus is big hand friendly [​IMG]

11. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    Only then? It came to me instantly. I guess I'm just good with 3D.

12. heartgold

Member heartgold GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I pretty much saw 3D instantly too. I tried looking and tilting the 3DS away and the each time when I looked at the screen it was just natural. I don't seem to have a sweet spot as I could see 3D in all positions of the slider so I left it on max.