Going back online

KungFuzion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My switch stock firmware is still on 5.x.x. & does not have anything installed on it. Ive been using emunand for years which is now on the latest firmware to date running the latest atmosphere (originally I was a txos user). I want to start playing some of my legit games online so I was thinking of updating my stock nand & using a fresh memory card just for this purpose. Would I still be able to use the memory card I have emmunand on just for loading up cfw when I want to use it? I cant find a clear answer so I appologise if this has been asked before.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch stock firmware is still on 5.x.x. & does not have anything installed on it. Ive been using emunand for years which is now on the latest firmware to date running the latest atmosphere (originally I was a txos user). I want to start playing some of my legit games online so I was thinking of updating my stock nand & using a fresh memory card just for this purpose. Would I still be able to use the memory card I have emmunand on just for loading up cfw when I want to use it? I cant find a clear answer so I appologise if this has been asked before.
I would asking your question in the Switch Noobs Paradise instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning