Hacking GodMode9 Problem

CraftyZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I went from stock to CFW today (following the 3ds guide up to the finalizing setup part) and I did what it said for getting GodMode9 but my problem is that when I boot up my 3ds and hold start to boot up GM9, it just goes to the home menu and I'm sure it was the right version and I put the GodMode9.firm inside the luma/payload folder.

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I went from stock to CFW today (following the 3ds guide up to the finalizing setup part) and I did what it said for getting GodMode9 but my problem is that when I boot up my 3ds and hold start to boot up GM9, it just goes to the home menu and I'm sure it was the right version and I put the GodMode9.firm inside the luma/payload folder.

Hmm, odd...

You sure you named the folders "/luma/payloads"? Are you sure you have "GodMode9.firm" in the paykoads folder?

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

CraftyZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, odd...

You sure you named the folders "/luma/payloads"? Are you sure you have "GodMode9.firm" in the paykoads folder?

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Yeah, I did just what the guide said and named the file luma and payloads respectively

Try renaming GodMode9.firm to start_GodMode9.firm

Hmm, I'll try that real quick

Castona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It should boot into GM9 by powering up while holding start, If you have luma installed and running correctly.

holding Select while powering on should boot the luma config screen where you select the show nand in system settings.

Last edited by Castona,

CraftyZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should boot into GM9 by powering up while holding start, If you have luma installed and running correctly.

holding Select while powering on should boot the luma config screen where you select the show nand in system settings.

Ohh sweet, that did it! Many thanks to you guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr