Homebrew GodeMode9 Encryption/Decryption on PC?

acrash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone

Giving that at this point in time we have access to the 3DS keys/bootroms, can we compile the GodMode9 encryptor/decryptor/converter to run on PC?

I have a collection of 3DS dumps that are all encrypted and matching No-Intro database.
I want to decrypt them with only using my PC.

The tool "3ds + cia rom script" can decrypt and re-encrypt .3ds files matching the No-Intro database. The tool "NDecrypt" can do that as well.

For .cia files it can decrypt them but not matching the No-Intro database, and it can't re-encrypt them.

My understanding is that the No-Intro database for encrypted and decrypted 3DS files is based on the tool "GodMod9" which can only be used on the 3DS right now.

Last edited by acrash,
Reactions: Ahmir

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everyone

Giving that at this point in time we have access to the 3DS keys/bootroms, can we compile the GodMode9 encryptor/decryptor/converter to run on PC?

I have a collection of 3DS dumps that are all encrypted and matching No-Intro database.
I want to decrypt them with only using my PC.

The tool "3ds + cia rom script" can decrypt and re-encrypt .3ds files matching the No-Intro database. The tool "NDecrypt" can do that as well.

For .cia files it can decrypt them but not matching the No-Intro database, and it can't re-encrypt them.

My understanding is that the No-Intro database for encrypted and decrypted 3DS files is based on the tool "GodMod9" which can only be used on the 3DS right now.
Perharps this PC tool can be useful for you (instead of GM9): https://github.com/ihaveamac/ninfs

Last edited by fmkid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1