God of War 3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by Jaems, May 16, 2010.

1. Jaems
    OP

Jaems GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 21, 2007
    United States
    Can't believe there isn't a topic for this yet!
    This game is fucking amazing!

I'm at the final boss already (it's about 10 hours long), and I'm so sad it's about to end.

2. TanookiSuit

TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

Nov 11, 2004
    United States
    Louisville, KY
    You sure there wasn't one when the game was newly out? I didn't pick it up right away but got it shortly after out of sheer luck used for $40 when it was $60 so how could I not bite? [​IMG] I think 10hours sounds about right and that last battle you're heading to does get interesting just as much as the weird flash of realization you get that comes in the ending. I'm glad they got a 5th one up on PSP late this year.

3. aarenlainey

aarenlainey Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2010
    United States
    I love God of War series. I've played both GoW 1 and 2. The games are fun and the games have epic boss battles. I have played the God of War 3 demo. The game was fun but it seemed to be so repetitive that the excitement wore off quickly. This game is going to be a great game of the year.

4. TanookiSuit

TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

Nov 11, 2004
    United States
    Louisville, KY
    Well I finished the game and it's no more repetitive than the other 3 games, and in some ways it seems a bit more open (faked mind you) in how you approach the puzzles of some zones of the game.

5. Smartpal

Smartpal The Guitar Guy

Feb 10, 2009
    India
    New Delhi, India
    It was an amazing game. Would have wanted to last longer though. :/

6. Lubbo

Lubbo GBAtemp Traceur

Oct 16, 2008
    Australia
    amazing game one of my favourites, just beat it. Personally i thought it was too short but the was the only downside. one of the best graphics games on the PS3 excellent gameplay and i love how there are heaps of weapons and equipment

7. alphanemisis

alphanemisis GBAtemp Regular

May 24, 2007
    United States
    agreed.... totally awesome....
    now if someone can figure out how to share game saves for this i would be in your debt since my save somehow was deleted....and really dont want to start all over!

8. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    I think they are linked to your psn id