Giant Robo m3 sakura theme

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey....kinda offtopic, but it's your thread
wink.gif

Actually, two days ago, there was officially announcement..but staff has contacted me some time ago..

RyukeDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
Finally came up with a good idea for the text view. For a long time I wanted to get my hands on a GR artbook to see if I could get some designs for the bashitarlle tower. No luck. Then I decided to make it look like it was a Microfilm viewer.

mfreader2.jpg

Finished version:
TV_Page16pixBG.jpg

Had a bunch of setbacks in the lines being too dark, not understanding what the preview bookmark screen was for, blah blah blah.

The loading screen is now included in the hosted .rar file, but cheat menu files are still waiting on version 1 of the skin.
I don't know how to create a new splash.ani file, and I can't seem to find anybody who HAS figured it out, so that's just on the wishlist.

And to you, faithful reader, I present a Giant Robo wallpaper I made for my profile on the house's ps3:
Linkerton

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
RyukeDragon said:
The loading screen is now included in the hosted .rar file, but cheat menu files are still waiting on version 1 of the skin.
I don't know how to create a new splash.ani file, and I can't seem to find anybody who HAS figured it out, so that's just on the wishlist.
I talked about G6 Team (member of M3 Team that's registered here), and they don't even know about animation..Splash was made by Japan developers, and until they release official program, I don't think we'll be able to make any splash screens!!
I spent few days on trying different setups, and figuring it out, and nothing..

However, your theme looks really interesting, by any chance, do you have some date that you're planning on releasing it?
You might want to wait for official english release, because there are supposedly some minor changes in skins!

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.