シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,i have a problem with this game
2024021014405200-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

,basically when i press the Home button and then i want to press Album to open the various homebrews, the screen becomes like this
2024021014390100-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

and i have to press home again,otherwise after a while the Switct crashes and i have to restart Atmosphere(1.6 .2) .
I've been looking for a solution for months and i haven't found it yet,among other things it's the only one that gives me this problem,i've already tried many times to uninstall and reinstall it but to no avail.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 419197
,basically when i press the Home button and then i want to press Album to open the various homebrews, the screen becomes like this
View attachment 419198
and i have to press home again,otherwise after a while the Switct crashes and i have to restart Atmosphere(1.6 .2) .
I've been looking for a solution for months and i haven't found it yet,among other things it's the only one that gives me this problem,i've already tried many times to uninstall and reinstall it but to no avail.
if only 1.0.3 crashes, 1.0 1.0.1 1.0.2 no crash then try get 1.0.3 from a different source or install it with a different app, goldleaf , dbi

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
did the other older versions also crashes or not?
@dsrules i've certainly been looking for a solution for this problem for months and i can't understand why only this game does it,as soon as i enter the album the screen goes black and if i don't press home then the Switch crashes.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Did you try getting into the maintenance mode on CFW in order to clear cache? Here's how:
  1. Make sure that your Internet connection is disabled if you're connected right now and remove any saved connections as well.
  2. Turn off your console (when in home menu, hold the power button for a few seconds and select power off).
  3. Hold volume + and volume - at the same time and, while holding them, press the power button. After a while your Switch will enter into the maintenance mode. At this point any pending update is deleted and cache is cleared.
  4. Press the power button once again. It'll shut down the console.
  5. Boot into CFW the way you usually do and make sure to activate flight mode. (Connecting to the Internet is safe only if you have DNS MITM in place.)
Hope that helps! Other than that, unfortunately, I'm not sure what could be an issue.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
@dsrules i've certainly been looking for a solution for this problem for months and i can't understand why only this game does it,as soon as i enter the album the screen goes black and if i don't press home then the Switch crashes.
no, I was asking does this happens in all game versions 1.0 1.0.1 1.0.2 or just 1.0.3
also can try clean orphan files with dbi in tools before install the update

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no, I was asking does this happens in all game versions 1.0 1.0.1 1.0.2 or just 1.0.3
also can try clean orphan files with dbi in tools
@dsrules ,of course it also does it with the other previous versions,i have already made this attempt with DBI.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
@dsrules ,of course it also does it with the other previous versions,i have already made this attempt with DBI.
you need to open album then push power on Switch then wake up again will work
need to do the same thing every time you go back to the game
or push Home, put Switch to sleep then wake up and open album
after you made the cheats, use edizon overlay to open the cheats menu

Last edited by dsrules,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
View attachment 419197
View attachment 419198
If you are using emunand, sometimes some of the files in it can become corrupted. If you used exfat on your micro sd card it's easy to corrupt as there's no fat file table backup to restore any corrupted file locations. Sometimes a game will call for a module out of the firmware which is enough to cause the crash you are experiencing. Try reflashing the firmware on emunand with daybreak, if all your other games work you might need to also reinstall the game and start with a new gamesave.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you need to open album then push power on Switch then wake up again will work
need to do the same thing every time you go back to the game
or push Home, put Switch to sleep then wake up and open album
after you made the cheats, use edizon overlay to open the cheats menu
@dsrules ,the game works perfectly in all versions,the problem is when i press home and then enter the album what i explained above happens with the screenshot and if i don't press the home button again and wait for the Switch it crashes.
If you are using emunand, sometimes some of the files in it can become corrupted. If you used exfat on your micro sd card it's easy to corrupt as there's no fat file table backup to restore any corrupted file locations. Sometimes a game will call for a module out of the firmware which is enough to cause the crash you are experiencing. Try reflashing the firmware on emunand with daybreak, if all your other games work you might need to also reinstall the game and start with a new gamesave.
@mrdude ,i'm not using emunand and the sdcard isn't in exfat but in fat32 and all the other games work perfectly and don't have this problem,i'll try to delete the save with DBI and do it all over again,maybe it's actually loading the file that creates what a problem.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
@dsrules ,the game works perfectly in all versions,the problem is when i press home and then enter the album what i explained above happens with the screenshot and if i don't press the home button again and wait for the Switch it crashes.

@mrdude ,i'm not using emunand and the sdcard isn't in exfat but in fat32 and all the other games work perfectly and don't have this problem,i'll try to delete the save with DBI and do it all over again,maybe it's actually loading the file that creates what a problem.
if you want to open album, you need to push home then push power to put switch to sleep first, then wake it up and open ablum
use google translate if you don't understand my instructions in this and my previous message
1. run game
2. push home
3. sleep (push power)
4. wake up (push power)
5. open album
repeat same steps

or freeze game process before open album
[ZL+UP Freeze Game]
FF000000

[ZL+DOWN Resume Game]
FF100000

Last edited by dsrules,
Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if you want to open album, you need to push home then push power to put switch to sleep first, then wake it up and open ablum
use google translate if you don't understand my instructions in this and my previous message
1. run game
2. push home
3. sleep (push power)
4. wake up (push power)
5. open album
repeat same steps

or freeze game process before open album
[ZL+UP Freeze Game]
FF000000

[ZL+DOWN Resume Game]
FF100000
Sorry @dsrules ,when i create my cheats i do this:
1 start the game
2 press home
3 open album
4 open Edizon SE to search for cheats
5 go back to the game to see the search results my problem is at point 3 with this game causing a black screen(see post in OP).

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry @dsrules ,when i create my cheats i do this:
1 start the game
2 press home
3 open album
4 open Edizon SE to search for cheats
5 go back to the game to see the search results my problem is at point 3 with this game causing a black screen(see post in OP).
then follow this to fix the problem on this game
次に、このゲームの問題を解決するには、これに従ってください
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ghostn-goblins-resurrection-1-0-3-problem.648340/post-10354358

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users