GH3 Customs on Gamma

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mikeyt1998, Dec 4, 2008.

Dec 4, 2008

GH3 Customs on Gamma by mikeyt1998 at 6:41 PM (604 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. mikeyt1998
    OP

Member mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

United Kingdom
    basically, i'm downloading the DLC edition of GH3 which must be trucha signed but i have menu 3.3 (which doesnt allow trucha signed discs right?) will it still work with the gamma launcher or will i have to downgrade for the first time?

i'm afraid of downgrading, scared i might screw up lol. besides that i take it that using the downgrader means it'll replace the trucha allowance XD

sorry if its been asked, i searched but couldnt find it and i dont wanna waste time downloadin a game that wont work lol.

if i need to downgrade i have cIOS downgrader and IOS downgrader on my SD ready, though i'm confused about what exactly the difference is really

2. becker2384

Member becker2384 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I tried this earlier this week. I have firmware 3.3u and don't have a problem running customs. I used the last of my discs too.

3. mikeyt1998
    OP

Member mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

United Kingdom
    good stuff, cheers [​IMG]

i just downloaded softchips loader too so i could play rock band with the instruments. its apparently run off an ios which has the trucha bug (37), i got a gamma loader that runs off it too so all is well, yet to test though lol