GH3 Customs on Gamma

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mikeyt1998, Dec 4, 2008.

1. mikeyt1998
    OP

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    Dalton-in-furness, north west
    basically, i'm downloading the DLC edition of GH3 which must be trucha signed but i have menu 3.3 (which doesnt allow trucha signed discs right?) will it still work with the gamma launcher or will i have to downgrade for the first time?

i'm afraid of downgrading, scared i might screw up lol. besides that i take it that using the downgrader means it'll replace the trucha allowance XD

sorry if its been asked, i searched but couldnt find it and i dont wanna waste time downloadin a game that wont work lol.

if i need to downgrade i have cIOS downgrader and IOS downgrader on my SD ready, though i'm confused about what exactly the difference is really

2. becker2384

becker2384 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 16, 2007
    United States
    Iowa USA
    I tried this earlier this week. I have firmware 3.3u and don't have a problem running customs. I used the last of my discs too.

3. mikeyt1998
    OP

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    Dalton-in-furness, north west
    good stuff, cheers [​IMG]

i just downloaded softchips loader too so i could play rock band with the instruments. its apparently run off an ios which has the trucha bug (37), i got a gamma loader that runs off it too so all is well, yet to test though lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice