Getting WiiFlow to recognize my Plugins issue...

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Raging-Lion, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Raging-Lion
    OP

Raging-Lion Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2016
    United States
    Hi guys, I hope someone can help because ive spent all day dealing with this and i give up, I need help.

Im using a Wii-U.

I got many games in my system and I can play them all loading the emulator directly from HBC.
    Wii games, SNES, Genesis, Nintendo, GBA & GC games...etc

Im using an external HDD.

Here is the problem, Im trying to get WiiFlow to recognize my snes, genesis etc games but it wont. It does recognize my Wii, GC games though. But when I try load the SNES, etc...it says no plugins found, I did installed WiiFlow v4.2.3 MasterMod Pack. Says to choose partition or whatever, I pick the USB etc but still wont recognize it.

I believe all my ini files need to be configure individually? for my games to work?

[PLUGIN]
    displayname=GenPlusGX
    magic=53454741
    coverfolder=genplusgx
    dolfile=genplusgx-mod7.dol
    romdir=/Genesis Games
    filetypes=.gen|.md|.smd|.sms|.gg|.sg|.zip|.iso|.bin
    consolecoverid=sega
    covercolor=000000
    bannersound=sega.ogg
    arguments={device}:/{path}/|{name}|{loader}

I dont understand the argument section and also romdir=

Since my Genesis games are in my External HDD(located in "Genesis Games" folder, am i supposed to put: "romdir=usb1:/Genesis Games" ?

I tried doing "arguments={usb1}:/{path}/|{name}|{loader}" but no luck either.

I read all the tutorials but I still cant figure it out....it says...

"In this example NES roms should be in root:/fceugx/roms/. If you have it in a different partition or device (SD, USB) than WiiFlow you will have to go to emu mode>config and change the partition. Note - this will affect all plugins."

Where is emu mode? how i get there?

2. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

GBAtemp Patron
    mightymuffy is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2002
    United Kingdom
    Wigan, land of the Pies
    Remove the '/' from your romdir