Getting Secure_a file o3ds without going online

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Ronhero, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Ronhero
    OP

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    I was thinking of getting a new o3ds as a donor for a region swapped n3ds. I was told the reason region swapped n3ds units can't go online because the secure a file needs to be from a unit that's never been online.

My question is since the system is going to be 9.x whats the best way to dump the file while not going online?

I assume the browser exploit might constitute as going online but how about ninjahax and decrypt9?

Any help would help

Rizzorules likes this.
  2. yifan_lu

yifan_lu @yifanlu

Apr 28, 2007
    United States
    You're told wrong. I don't know who told you that, but it's a lie, there's no need for it to be a file from a unit that's never been online.

3. Ronhero
    OP

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    Ok please inform me sir yoda what I can do to get a region swap online? I don't care if it's an emunand only fix

4. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
  5. Ronhero
    OP

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay

6. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    This is false, I have a EU console and I can use the eshop on my JP emunand with the 3 sd card/emunand trick. I only tested on my O3DS tough. And if you never used the eshop on your 3ds, you may don't even need it.

7. Ronhero
    OP

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    What's the 3 sd trick? I am going to pick up a new o3ds later to play with it to see I can extract the data offline