Hacking Question Getting Saves from Nintendo Cloud after ban....

konflictedz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i was using reinx offline for a week or two, offline but I was using the shop to grab updates for my Naughty NSPs I kept it online but I did nothing but play offline games and everything was fine, I then jumped over to SXOS ran an XCI and was banned from online services instantly. I knew the risks! I'm totally OK with the ban!

One question I'm struggling to get the answers to online is...

is there any possibility of getting my save games from the Nintendo cloud with the banned console? or online? or using another OFW console, downloading and using the transfer saves function?

Worst case I need to play through these games again, not a massive issue just thought id ask, On a side note, I'm going to use switch-lan-play to play online, is this the best option right now?

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Pretty sure you were already tagged by nintendo a while back even before you went with sxos, also updating nsp's is pretty much begging nintendo to ban you since it automatically syncs all the games installed with your account and all nintendo needs to do is check your account if you actually did bought the game. You can still get you saves from the cloud since it's most likely a console ban and not account ban but you will probably also need a new switch to do that. Also I can't guarantee how safe it is to do that because it's already a dirty account and the chances of getting banned again is there.

Last edited by Paulsar99,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most common mistake is when ppl update their games through Horizon in cfw mode. If you need your saves just use checkpoint to dump them. Nintendo services are put to a halt once you are console banned. You can update XCI games just fine through Horizon "In OFW" NSP's probably not a good idea since they are eshop games thats why you need to install *NSP updates*offline. Another non banned Switch using the same account can get your cloud saves. The sxos has 2 major ways to prevent this from happening. 1 Emunand= do all of your dirty pirate activities away from your sysnand offline. 2 Sxos StealthMode= this feature is enabled by default it prevents all Nintendo online services from being active which should/could prevented you from updating games through horizon in cfw disabling that opens doors to greater risks.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Find someone with an unpatched Switch. Ask him whether you could log into your account there temporarily.
Restore your saves.
Put in your SD prepared with Atmo/KOSMOS.
Backup your saves with Checkpoint using Atmo to avoid telemetry.
Remove your account from that console and buy that guy a cookie.
Done.

Addition: Make a contract about what happens when he gets banned because of that. :D
I'm not responsible for anything you do btw.

Reactions: zxr750j

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Reactions: ELY_M

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
With banned console? Definitely not from the cloud. They should be still saved on your switch tho.
With unbanned console? Yup. Just put your account on it, import saves from the cloud, export them and then import them to your banned console.

konflictedz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never update a pirated game, DUH. Enjoy your ban, and goodluck getting your cloud saves back without a new switch.

Wow! Dude! I’m totally ok with the ban, just wanted clarification on the saves, I accepted the ban the moment I used CFW, I chose to take the risks, I’ll enjoy my ban along with the opportunity’s CFW allows me!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks the explaining my options to me, I’ll use my friends console and grab the saves and transfer them over! Cheers

Reactions: zxr750j

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-