Hacking getting private headers

jackhiggins138

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so im a noob when it comes to gateway stuff , and i was told that using public headers is getting people banned ? so i wanna use a private header and if i understand correctly , i have to dump a rom (?)
so how do i dump a rom ? and what do i do after that ?

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You need to have a retail cart. You can dump the rom using the gateway menu. After that you use the gateway rom patcher to export the header from the rom you dumped and then again rom patcher to inject the header you extracted into the rom you want to use online

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So with one retail card header, if you inject it in all your roms, you can play online with all your games? With 1 retail card? :D

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Gateway has an extensive manual about all it's features. You will find the appropriate option to dump your cartridge on the Gateway menu.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question I read that you can't take the header of a 2gb game and inject it into a 4gb game lets say monster hunter 4 for example is this true?

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Question I read that you can't take the header of a 2gb game and inject it into a 4gb game lets say monster hunter 4 for example is this true?

I don't think that is true. I have dumped my MK7 cart and use its rom on every game I wanna play online. I have no ban issues or anything and I play online almost every day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...