Getting Games from CDN/NUS/eShop for preservation

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
It's archive.org lol nobody is gonna dmca you lol there are a ton of other archives of the bus that are not complete if you did that it would really help to archive EVERYTHING
I get that but anything I upload to anywhere will leave a digital trace and if archive.org are issued a DMCA takedown they will obviously comply (no one wants to mess with the big N). They will have my IP unless I spoof it and my ISP details. I'd rather not be flagged and risk my ISP throttling my connection speed.

Suggest an alternative or secure host.

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get that but anything I upload to anywhere will leave a digital trace and if archive.org are issued a DMCA takedown they will obviously comply (no one wants to mess with the big N). They will have my IP unless I spoof it and my ISP details. I'd rather not be flagged and risk my ISP throttling my connection speed.

Suggest an alternative or secure host.
Fair enough your choice but if you change your mind it would be a huge help to the archive EVERYTHING attempt but someone else will do it I guess I would if I had better internet

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What do you understand with "complete nus content"? USB Helper and funkiiu contains everything afaik.
As explained multiple times: That's not true. These tools rely on that title key site which hasn't been updated since around 6 years. So these tools are missing recent releases like Shakedown: Hawaii, Regina & Mac and so on.

Reactions: BaamAlex

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
From a quick look:
  • Shakedown Hawaii: Disc only / CDN missing.
  • Dying is Dangerous - missing.
  • Christorld - missing.
  • Space Hunted: The Lost Levels - missing.
  • Regina & Mac - missing.
Nobody says,they are not still actual working on it.😉
Besides,your great Tool also organizes everything at the Moment.
With that,they'll have everything together in a moment.:lol:

Reactions: Norris

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: