Getting FFCC EOT Online

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by punkycloud, Apr 2, 2009.

Apr 2, 2009

Getting FFCC EOT Online by punkycloud at 9:47 PM (712 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. punkycloud
    OP

Newcomer punkycloud Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi all, i've recently started playing FFCC:EOT and decided to take it online. Only problem is i'm having problems connecting up.

I either can't connect and on to wifi at all and get a variety of error codes including 92020, 92070, 61070

Or i connect up, and when searching for someone get disconnected with a error code of 85010, 85020.

Information that may help is i'm trying to connect ramdomly to check it works, not friend codes yet, and the game i have is a downloaded rom on a AceKard 2 with AKAIO 1.4.1.

I have also just changed my router to WEP 128bit so i could get my ds online

Please help

-punkycloud-

2. obsessedloser

Newcomer obsessedloser Newbie

United Kingdom
    I tried connecting over wifi, also had to change my WEP key. managed to connect Worldwide but was trying to connect to a friend specifically.
    we had set up eeach others friends code but could not connect.
    tried playing with firewalls, etc to no resolve.
    We then tried to see if he could connect to ne1 but he couldn't even connect worldwide like i could.

So.. it is possible to connect.

was also wondering if using the same exact rom on both ends could effect it? like animal crossing did.

Have u tried disabaling firewalls etc. (especially peer guardian - that seems to hate ds)
    U need to id where the problem is located.

does ne other game work on wifi?
    what method of anti-piracy did u use to get round. is that effecting it?
    or it may be the case that when i got on was a fluke and theyve disabled it.

My thought is that as its not released in the uk yet it mite be that the servers or something on Nintendos end that isnt working properly yet.

Hope any of this helps.

3. punkycloud
    OP

Newcomer punkycloud Newbie

United Kingdom
    cheers for the help mate,

i managed to get on later that night without much difficulty, must be high demand or breif glitch with my router, if it happens again i'll fiddle with it some more.

-punkycloud-