Getting errors about streetpass with some games

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Chrisssj2, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Chrisssj2
    OP

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/emunand-streetpass.359340/
    This is similiair to what I experience.

For example Tetris( not sure which one of the 2, I have 2 tetris games)
    , and this is not the only game, I tried accesing the wifi counterpart or streetpass part.

And it gave me an error about the user agreement. Which made me look through all my settings xD and made me wipe my cia files (not I know about data management lol)

Anyway anything I can do about it?

2. shamzie

shamzie Oh David de Gea <3

Mar 19, 2014
    Manchester
    I asked something similar about the user agreement in noob paradise, all four of your threads shoud've been there, If you'd have looked you'd have probably found the answer to them all. Anyway the reason is because you got the US version, it does that sometimes, get the EU version of tetris and the problem should go away.

3. tomiga

tomiga GBAtemp Regular

Dec 4, 2013
    United States
    I was having this issue with the US version of Tomodachi Life on my Japanese 3DS. Here's what I did to get it working. You need Config from the SDK, either as a 3DS or CIA. Launch it, go to "Eula Setting", change the "Agree Version" to ff.ff. Launch the game you want to use with Streetpass, enable it, and it should now work, no problems.