Hacking Getting a Supercard DS One

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok after reading up on people's semi reviews and comments, i've decided i want one.
i dont have much time because i'm leaving US on January 16th.. so i need to get it before then.

so where should I order?
and also.. i can only afford to pay around $65 ... so i would choose the cheapest shipping probably.

i need sites that have them in stock and ships fast enough so I would get it by jan 16th.. and isnt too pricey.
thanks.

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
the supercardstore.com has them for $49.99 USD via PayPal...i believe shipping is free or something, not sure. Didn't order from them as i am still looking for reviews. I'll probably go with realhotstuff.com though.

Hunnie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from realhotstuff.com
so you should too!
biggrin.gif

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from realhotstuff.com
It got picked up by DHL at 8:15pm and arrived at my house at 9:30am the next morning. And that was with the two day shipping.

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well realhotstuff is out of stock..

i'm looking at supercardstore.com
they have it for $50 and no shipping costs!
sounds great, anyone ever do business with them?

Caydr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're going away in the near future, are you sure you want to buy a card that currently runs so poorly?

The SCDS might become a viable option in 2-6 months, but it is currently very lacking in many important ways.

I would perhaps consider the EZV. In a sentence, it is apparently the cartridge closest to 100% compatibility, while at the same time being one of the cheapest (possibly THE cheapest) available.

Two sites list it as being available for pre-sale, with the first shipments going out within a week:

http://www.winsunx.com - $33.80 + outrageously high shipping ($20 to US/Canada!!!)
https://www.gameyeeeah.com - $40.00 + low shipping ($5.50 to Canada)

I ordered mine from Gameyeeeah because their shipping price was very reasonable.

MarioGolfer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know why SuperCardStore charge almost 80 US Dollars to people in UK and Europe, but only $50 to the US?
Considering it's a British site you would think it would at least be the same? Even when you add VAT.

euqiddis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know why SuperCardStore charge almost 80 US Dollars to people in UK and Europe, but only $50 to the US?
Considering it's a British site you would think it would at least be the same? Even when you add VAT.

its because tax+ vat doesnt need to be paid for US customers but for us Uk'ers it needs to be paid.
cry.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I emailed him about that, here was the response (I hope he doesn't mind me posting this)

Me said:
I was comparing prices between the USA site and the UK site and there is an absolutely massive difference. It states on the USA price page that the goods are still shipped from the UK. If I ordered through the USA site but asked you to send it to the UK, what would you do?

Thanks
- Sam
SuperCardStoreRefund you money - the US prices do not include the taxes (VAT etc) the govt insist I add to EU residents.
C.

I was asking him other stuff in the email, concerning review samples and stuff, so I just slipped that question in too...

- Sam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee