Hacking getting a nintendo switch

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hello everybody. im getting a nintendo switch and i wanted to know if theres a way to play games for free. i saw something in google but didnt really understand anything, since im a noob when it comes to hacking/modding. my nintendo will be on 4.1.0 system firmware. what do you suggest me and what should i know before i get it? Thnx in advance

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everybody. im getting a nintendo switch and i wanted to know if theres a way to play games for free. i saw something in google but didnt really understand anything, since im a noob when it comes to hacking/modding. my nintendo will be on 4.1.0 system firmware. what do you suggest me and what should i know before i get it? Thnx in advance

Yes, there is a way, but this isn't the place to ask how.

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Just buy sx os pro and youre ready to go.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This.

Didn't mean to sound blunt in my first comment. I couldn't care less about piracy talk (I use SX Pro) but it's not allowed in these forums. So if you're going to ask for help on hacking leave piracy out of it. Pro tip. ;)
Piracy discussion is allowed here, as long as nothing illegal is distributed here. So GBAtemp avoids any takedown notice.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use any CFW to play "backups". While you can use SX OS/Pro to do so, the alternatives are free. The final decision is yours to make.
ReiNX: https://reinx.guide/
Atmosphere: https://www.sdsetup.com/
SX OS: https://sx.xecuter.com/

Reactions: parisi

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome you've found the right forum. Just remember if you get free games you'll probably be banned if you ever go online with your switch. You'll have to put it in airplane mode forever.

Last edited by Ericthegreat,

gallymimu

EE Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
read all the pinned guides and tutorials. Make sure you understand them before doing any hacking.

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you all, so the best option is to get SX OS Pro? This is the switch serial number XAJ700476.... is it safe to get it?

Attachments

• 21D7653D-C6C7-4F2E-A736-8075E22C428C.jpeg
    21D7653D-C6C7-4F2E-A736-8075E22C428C.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 230
  • E1ACC601-25D8-4EED-BEC4-CA5CD64A2EF1.jpeg
    E1ACC601-25D8-4EED-BEC4-CA5CD64A2EF1.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: Agusto101

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...