Hacking Gaming Homebrew Get old saves from Nintendo folder backup

braska

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, my switch stopped working and was stucked in hekate payload (i was stucked at emunand and sysnand startup) so i had to reset everything, recovering it from nand backup, but first i've backed up all sd contents in my pc.

Now the question is: is it possible to get old saves from the backup of the sd i've done before format it?
Thanx :)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, my switch stopped working and was stucked in hekate payload (i was stucked at emunand and sysnand startup) so i had to reset everything, recovering it from nand backup, but first i've backed up all sd contents in my pc.

Now the question is: is it possible to get old saves from the backup of the sd i've done before format it?
Thanx :)
Saves aren't stored in the Nintendo folder or anywhere on the SD card, They are saved within the console's own internal memory.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me. My switch failed within 6 months, but I got a replacement. Lost all saves. The only thing that would've saved me is nso and cloud saving. That's the reason I'm an nso member now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox