Gaming geohot vs waninkoko

Solution
You'll first want to install the OFW again, if anything, just to be completely safe.

I'm not 100% exactly on how the updating process is undergone in the PS3, but it is always better safe than sorry.

Edit: Thanks moderators for picking the answer that doesn't actually answer the question. Really appreciated.

Thought this was a service where the ASKER picked the best answer, not a moderator.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You'll first want to install the OFW again, if anything, just to be completely safe.

I'm not 100% exactly on how the updating process is undergone in the PS3, but it is always better safe than sorry.

Edit: Thanks moderators for picking the answer that doesn't actually answer the question. Really appreciated.

Thought this was a service where the ASKER picked the best answer, not a moderator.

Solution

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
"Waninkoko's CFW" is fake. Rumor is it's actually just 3.55. Keep an eye on his twitter page or website (Spanish) for updates on all his projects:
http://twitter.com/#!/hackinblack

Oh yeah though it's totally safe, it's just really not what you want for homebrew.

hondamust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Waninkoko cfw works great on the slim no freezing works with rogero manager and multiman. Its the best plays all my games perfect including gt5 little big planet 2 etc.... If you have a fat ps3 it will brick it. Waninkoko custom firmware the best no need to load geohot on top on Waninkoko cause it works perfect after flashing and installing rogero or multiman.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.