Gaming Gen-D2 and PSN on SOCOM Navy Seals Portable [JAP] (aka ftb3)

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
luke_c said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Ad-hoc is basically local wireless multiplayer.
Wait, so if I have a PS3 I can get onto PSN? (Just googles it a bit)
EDIT: This is confusing, it's just LAN play right?
As far as I know. PSP to PSP.

Yes it is PSP to PSP. BUT, using a PS3 and adhocParty, you'll be able to connect to another PSP via the internet provided that both parties have a PS3 lol.

dirty_harry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Local play = ad-hoc. Technically it means a decentralized wireless network, with no host or router. You can make a wireless network in 'ad-hoc' mode between just 2 computers with wireless adaptors alone. Very much the same way between 2 PSP's. You can wiki, if you want moar information.

Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad-hoc_network

Ad-hoc is the best way to play most games anyway.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dirty_harry said:
Local play = ad-hoc. Technically it means a decentralized wireless network, with no host or router. You can make a wireless network in 'ad-hoc' mode between just 2 computers with wireless adaptors alone. Very much the same way between 2 PSP's. You can wiki, if you want moar information.

Could've used ...

issy12

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah this sucks, but you could just buy the game if your desperate.

BTW: you can play some games online that have their own server(?) like syphon filter and MGS
biggrin.gif

dirty_harry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
dirty_harry said:

Could've used ... [/quote] Sorry, bad habit from...se PSN at all, so you are free to play those.

kingmathyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like there will be some type of update to enable psn on socom ftb3, just not sure his long it will take. If all it took was buying the game to get online, I would glady buy it for that, but in reality I would have to give up my cfw which I'm not going to do. I wish there was just a psnabler update but doesn't look like that's happening either, Cheaters ruin everything =(

I guess I should just wait it out?

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
kingmathyou said:
I feel like there will be some type of update to enable psn on socom ftb3, just not sure his long it will take. If all it took was buying the game to get online, I would glady buy it for that, but in reality I would have to give up my cfw which I'm not going to do. I wish there was just a psnabler update but doesn't look like that's happening either, Cheaters ruin everything =(

I guess I should just wait it out?
You'll be waiting a long time

kingmathyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the only way to play socom ftb3 online will be to use ofw? I feel like there is be an update or patch to fitx it eventually, these things always are released for big games and FTB3 is a pretty popular release.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
kingmathyou said:
So the only way to play socom ftb3 online will be to use ofw? I feel like there is be an update or patch to fitx it eventually, these things always are released for big games and FTB3 is a pretty popular release.
Unless a new 6.20 cfw comes out yes, and the guy who makes PSNabler has already said there won't be any patches for socom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F