Gecko OS

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by jrush, Dec 28, 2012.

Dec 28, 2012

Gecko OS by jrush at 4:40 AM (450 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. jrush
    OP

Newcomer jrush Newbie

United States
    Hi,

I wanted to ask a question. I have installed the homebrew channel using smash stack on a PAL Wii U.

I have a couple of NTSC wii games that I wanted to play but whenever I try to use GeckoOS, it just tells me that an error has occured. The same happened with Neogamma.

I wanted to ask if it was possible to play games from another region on the wii u using gecko os.

Thank you

2. 9thSage

Member 9thSage GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I tried it with my Japanese "Tales of Graces" disk and it worked....other than that, I don't know.

3. jrush
    OP

Newcomer jrush Newbie

United States
    I dont know why It isn't working. I've tried every NTSC game i have, smash bros brawl, metroid other m and twilight princess and none of them have worked on gecko or neogamma. I always get the same error.

I tried to use ocarina cheats with my pal smash bros a black screen appears after the brawl loading screen.

I even installed the d2x cios and thought maybe it might help, but it still isn't working. I dont understand much of this stuff but i was able to use gecko on my wii to load games from every region.