Gecko os loading codes????

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sfulla31, Aug 29, 2010.

Aug 29, 2010

Gecko os loading codes???? by sfulla31 at 3:52 AM (1,928 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. sfulla31
    OP

Newcomer sfulla31 Member

United Kingdom
    Ok, I have Gecko 1.9.3.1 installed, I also have some codes which I have got on my sd card which i done with Cheat Code Manager and Im 99.9% sure I have done correctly, the problem I have is that the game I want to use the codes for is on my usb hard drive and I dont know how to load my hard drive via gecko, I dont even know if its possible. Could somebody please help me here and tell me what Im doing wrong....Thankyou

2. damysteryman

Member damysteryman I am too busy IRL these days...

Antarctica
    Gecko 1.9.3.1 does not load games via USB.

But most USB Loaders have ocarina cheat code support.
    I know how to enable codes in CFG USB Loader, so if you are using CFG USB Loader, I can tell you how to enable the codes in CFG.

3. sfulla31
    OP

Newcomer sfulla31 Member

United Kingdom
    I am using a CFG USB Loader and I would really appreciate your help on this, cheers mate

Im using Wiiflow mate, Ive only had it a couple of months and Im sure its the latest edition. (Sorry, I know I must sound like hard work!)

4. damysteryman

Member damysteryman I am too busy IRL these days...

Antarctica
    Well, I do not use WiiFlow, I use Configurable USB Loader (since Wiiflow does not recognise my NTFS partition), but try this:

Assuming your codes are in gct file format and with correct filename (xxxxxx.gct, where xxxxxx is the 6 letter GameID) and in the correct position on your SD card (this is usually "sd:\codes\", then just go into WiiFow's settings and switch "Ocarina" to On, and that should do it.