Looter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Good Evening fellows!

I might have missed something trivial while trying to load and move GC games to my wiiu.
I try to launch Luigis mansion, but every time i start it the WII logo appears and the system restarts itself.

I did the followings.

First. I tried downloading the game with WII U USB Helper. Provided the ISO and prepared my SD card. Installed the title. Did not work.
Second. I downloaded Nintendont. Put the boot.dol and meta.xml in sd:\\apps\nintendont. Installed the vwii forwarder. Still nothing.
Now i tried to use TeconMoon's wiivc injector. Built the image. Copied, installed. Same problem.

Did i miss something completly trivial or is there a problem ?

Thanks in advance.
Looter

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good Evening fellows!

I might have missed something trivial while trying to load and move GC games to my wiiu.
I try to launch Luigis mansion, but every time i start it the WII logo appears and the system restarts itself.

I did the followings.

First. I tried downloading the game with WII U USB Helper. Provided the ISO and prepared my SD card. Installed the title. Did not work.
Second. I downloaded Nintendont. Put the boot.dol and meta.xml in sd:\\apps\nintendont. Installed the vwii forwarder. Still nothing.
Now i tried to use TeconMoon's wiivc injector. Built the image. Copied, installed. Same problem.

Thanks in advance.
Looter
one thing to take note is if you are not using the latest version of nintendont it will boot to a black screen and nintendont updates almost weekly

Looter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
one thing to take note is if you are not using the latest version of nintendont it will boot to a black screen and nintendont updates almost weekly

Well i downloaded it from here. gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Good Evening fellows!

I did the followings.

Thanks in advance.
Looter
I think you need to put the ISOs on the SD card for them to work with WiiVC forwarders.

Looter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
nope :\ nothing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Don't know if it could cause problem that im using rednand and my haxchi boots into mocha from the quick menu on gamepad.
wii mode doesnt work from there and if i try to use wii emu from there it says its corrupted. but if i try to load the games from normal nand mode they fail with error.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
nope :\ nothing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Don't know if it could cause problem that im using rednand and my haxchi boots into mocha from the quick menu on gamepad.
wii mode doesnt work from there and if i try to use wii emu from there it says its corrupted. but if i try to load the games from normal nand mode they fail with error.
wiivc doesnt work on rednand afaik only sisnand.

also you might have a corrupted save file created for the game on your sd card that you need to delete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Buttocks