Hacking GC Emulation Questiom

Damin72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello GBATemp. I need to test one Gamecube disc, but only have Wii 2012-model. I tried launch disc from Nintendont and USB Loader GX but... console just eject disc every time when i put in Wii. Question: Wii-2012 even can read GC-disc or i do something wrong?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello GBATemp. I need to test one Gamecube disc, but only have Wii 2012-model. I tried launch disc from Nintendont and USB Loader GX but... console just eject disc every time when i put in Wii. Question: Wii-2012 even can read GC-disc or i do something wrong?

Hello.:)

That means your Wii does not have the Gamecube Ports.:(
Unfortunately your Wii Modell can not read the Gamecube Discs anymore.

You can try to find a "Way" to get your Games to the Wii´s SD Card or an FAT32 formatted USB HDD to play it with Nintendont/USBLoader GX.

That means,your Gamecube Games has to be "ripped" or "converted" to the ISO Format.
Normally this can be done with the USBLoader GX or the CLEANRIP Tool on an Softmodded Wii.

Since your Wii can not read the Gamecube Discs it is maybe a little difficult,you need

- a specific Brand/Type if PC DVD Drive that can read the Gamecube DVDs.
or
- a Softmodded Gamecube or Wii
or
- an "other" way to "find" already "converted" Games.

I hope this helps you a little.
Good luck.

Thank you.:)

Damin72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello.:)

That means your Wii does not have the Gamecube Ports.:(
Unfortunately your Wii Modell can not read the Gamecube Discs anymore.

You can try to find a "Way" to get your Games to the Wii´s SD Card or an FAT32 formatted USB HDD to play it with Nintendont/USBLoader GX.

That means,your Gamecube Games has to be "ripped" or "converted" to the ISO Format.
Normally this can be done with the USBLoader GX or the CLEANRIP Tool on an Softmodded Wii.

Since your Wii can not read the Gamecube Discs it is maybe a little difficult,you need

- a specific Brand/Type if PC DVD Drive that can read the Gamecube DVDs.
or
- a Softmodded Gamecube or Wii
or
- an "other" way to "find" already "converted" Games.

I hope this helps you a little.
Good luck.

Thank you.:)

Welp. This is sad. And one more question... If this PAL disc doesn't work on original GC NTSC + Freeloader, does that mean "it corrupted anyway"? Or even Freeloader have some except.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Welp. This is sad. And one more question... If this PAL disc doesn't work on original GC NTSC + Freeloader, does that mean "it corrupted anyway"? Or even Freeloader have some except.

You mean this Combination ?

- a NTSC Gamecube
- a PAL Gamecube Game
- a Freeloader (for which Region ?) <----- maybe this makes your issue.:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple