Gc controller on the System menu ?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BigBolt, Jul 8, 2009.

Jul 8, 2009
  1. BigBolt
    OP

Newcomer BigBolt Member

Brazil
    Is it possible via firmware update or any hacks to be able to use the gamecube controller on the wii menu?

I hate when wiimote´s battery go down and i cant even start a game

2. Dialexio

Member Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Not at the moment. There are no known offsets to patch, and I have a notion that it won't be supported any time soon.

3. captfalcon

captfalcon Newbie

no there isnt. But I have a clever solution for you. Install bootmii and then launch homebrew channel straight from bootmii, use gecko os to boot your game of choice. No need for wiimote at all.

4. mikeyt1998

Member mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

United Kingdom
    lol i think he means a practical way so he can at least do it a few metres away from the wii...

i mean, you'd have to sit there and wait for it to boot, then press off button, then press reset button, then move to your chair and use the GC controller lol.

and then you'd get pissed off when you forget what is accept and what is change option in bootmii, and you'd end up pressing reset over system menu everytime and going to system menu where you'd either have to get up and turn the wii off or turn on the wii remote to turn it off again [​IMG]

and shut my mouth, because i just remembered that Bootmii can use the GC controller [​IMG] sorry! XD

5. middeloni

Newcomer middeloni Advanced Member

Netherlands

Or just set it to autoboot HBC