Hacking Gc controller on the System menu ?

BigBolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it possible via firmware update or any hacks to be able to use the gamecube controller on the wii menu?

I hate when wiimote´s battery go down and i cant even start a game

C

captfalcon

no there isnt. But I have a clever solution for you. Install bootmii and then launch homebrew channel straight from bootmii, use gecko os to boot your game of choice. No need for wiimote at all.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol i think he means a practical way so he can at least do it a few metres away from the wii...

i mean, you'd have to sit there and wait for it to boot, then press off button, then press reset button, then move to your chair and use the GC controller lol.

and then you'd get pissed off when you forget what is accept and what is change option in bootmii, and you'd end up pressing reset over system menu everytime and going to system menu where you'd either have to get up and turn the wii off or turn on the wii remote to turn it off again
tongue.gif

and shut my mouth, because i just remembered that Bootmii can use the GC controller
tongue.gif
sorry! XD

middeloni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mikeyt1998 said:
lol i think he means a practical way so he can at least do it a few metres away from the wii...

i mean, you'd have to sit there and wait for it to boot, then press off button, then press reset button, then move to your chair and use the GC controller lol.

and then you'd get pissed off when you forget what is accept and what is change option in bootmii, and you'd end up pressing reset over system menu everytime and going to system menu where you'd either have to get up and turn the wii off or turn on the wii remote to turn it off again
tongue.gif

and shut my mouth, because i just remembered that Bootmii can use the GC controller
tongue.gif
sorry! XD

Or just set it to autoboot HBC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it