GBAtemp's Chatroom Service

old-time-phone-switcher.jpg

Hi Tempers

Did you know that GBAtemp has its own easy to use irc chat network which you can connect to via your web browser or irc client of your choice? Join the official GBAtemp chatroom and its relaxed atmosphere for 24/7 discussions ranging from the latest in hacking and gaming news to random silliness and any other subject you can imagine in between.

Need somewhere to livechat with other members of the forum for any 3ds wifi based events or something similar you may be organizing? Want to have a specific channel just for a specific game or subject people can join and discuss with you? Join irc and we can help you quickly set up a private chatroom that you and others can easily join in seconds.

So feel free to join our relaxed little community via your favorite IRC client using the address irc.gbatemp.net (default port 6667). And our main channel is as always #gbatemp.net

You can also join us directly via your browser using :arrow: this link.

Enjoy! :gun:

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
To be fair, I have had some fun times on the IRC with the regulars recently. It's a nice chatroom and the silliness is rather amusing at times.

I'd like it to be at least a little larger, though and hopefully, you would be able to make that happen.

Reactions: signz

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd like it to be at least a little larger, though and hopefully, you would be able to make that happen.
But it won't become larger unless more people join, like yourself. There's no reason to not just idle in the chat, whether it's keeping a separate tab opening, or getting a proper client, like most people use.

If you want a free IRC client, check out these ones:

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
But it won't become larger unless more people join, like yourself. There's no reason to not just idle in the chat, whether it's keeping a separate tab opening, or getting a proper client, like most people use.

If you want a free IRC client, check out these ones:

I'm known as Humza on there, so you might not recognise me. Thanks for the suggestions, though, and for anyone overwhelmed with how to set a client up, Mibbit is also a great browser-based IRC client that helps make things much simpler.[url="http://"][/url]

D

Deleted-236924

yes.gif
Want to read something from more than 10 minutes ago on shitbox? TOO BAD
Want to open a chatroom for topic xy on shitbox? TOO BAD
Want to have fun on shitbox? TOO BAD

Shoutbox is not mad gay enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.